Page 493 of 683 FirstFirst ... 393443483490491492493494495496503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Probably just a loose clamp, or the wire never got seated right when the clamp was tightened. I'd get that taken care of because if the positive wire's connection is spotty enough, your alternator probably isn't recharging the battery properly either and you're gonna start needing a jump to get your car going.
    Thank you for the advice.

So, seems that many people think we should keep away from space exploration because we "can't afford it" and we have "bigger priorities". They don't realize that space exploration is, in actuality, the BIGGEST priority in the long run, since resources on this planet are, indeed, finite, contrary to what oil companies, big governments, and their ilk would want you to realize.

Even Stephen-goddamn-Hawking said that if we don't start getting out there and trying, somehow, to find ways to colonize other planets in the next 100 years, we're fucked. I'm pretty sure he's a guy that knows what he's talking about regarding that subject, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Thank you for the advice.

So, seems that many people think we should keep away from space exploration because we "can't afford it" and we have "bigger priorities". They don't realize that space exploration is, in actuality, the BIGGEST priority in the long run, since resources on this planet are, indeed, finite, contrary to what oil companies, big governments, and their ilk would want you to realize.

Even Stephen-goddamn-Hawking said that if we don't start getting out there and trying, somehow, to find ways to colonize other planets in the next 100 years, we're fucked. I'm pretty sure he's a guy that knows what he's talking about regarding that subject, too.
    Next time someone says we can't afford to go to the moon ask them to google deuterium.

edit: also tritium, I always forget tritium
    Last edited by gigawuts; Nov 29, 2012 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    I don't understand why this mini wii exists.
    http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/
    Its canada only but you know some stupid parents are gonna buy that instead of a Wii U
    They idea of selling a super-cheap Wii for lower-income consumers to pick up (or for previous Wii owners to pick up as a second Wii) is a great idea.

Doing it when most consumers are already unsure whether your new system is actually a new system or just an add-on to your old system is a terrible idea.

One month after an injury only conjouring two days offf... I return to work at last!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Plus, maybe he thinks you're more into it than you really are? It might be best to let him go sooner rather than later.

I always feel bad for the people in a relationship who don't realize their partner isn't really into it.
    Make it clear to them your intentions. I'd hate to be lead on like that.
    '

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Some shit-whistling fucknugget cut me off today while bringing a huge pallet full of car batteries back to the dealership. I had to slam on the brakes, which, in turn, caused every single battery to tumble forward, crushing my clipboard and a few other things.

So, then I had to pull off somewhere, and spend a good 15 minutes re-situating them all on the pallet, my back aching and my hands covered in acid by the end of it. Good thing I had my bottle of water in the van to dilute it a bit.

_______

EDIT: Even though 18,000 Hostess employees lost their jobs due to the company's bankruptcy, the executives and chairmen are still going to get their retirement bonuses. Yes, millions of dollars. Oh, America!
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Nov 30, 2012 at 08:14 PM.

I'm having trouble dealing with my graphic design teacher and starting to realize I can't depend on others for help. I might as well start using google to look up stuff and practice when I get home. I need to learn not to depend on others because this seems to be an huge issue with me.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Even though 18,000 Hostess employees lost their jobs due to the company's bankruptcy, the executives and chairmen are still going to get their retirement bonuses. Yes, millions of dollars. Oh, America!
    Golden parachutes for all...except the people that made those golden parachutes possible.

Glorious Corporatocracy! It's absolutely fucknutty how people are essentially rewarded for driving a company into the ground through years of mismanagement.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

If it happened in the free market it is automatically right.

In fact, we should be glad they even got that with all the REGULATIONS obama put on the free alright I can't even be cynical about this shit fuck those guys

after going to bed last night angry. I kept waking up from constant nightmares and I swear one of them felt like something ominous went in my head. I wake up with a terrible stomach ache and sweating a whole lot. I haven't been stressed like that for awhile. what a way to start December.

Edit: My brother broke the agreement we had about him getting off in the morning to let me on even after he stood on for 10 hours. now my throat hurts and I can barely speak because he was arguing with me about how what he was doing was justified (playing Minecraft and Hat Fortress 2 ._.). I wanna tear his head off so bad. ;;
    Last edited by Valkyrie Lovrina; Dec 1, 2012 at 09:15 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.