Default Still on the goddam last hunter fight

Haven't picked PSOIII up in a while, Beaten the arkz and all, but I still can't beat the goddam final boss on the hunter side. evil boss. any tips.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

That's Pollux right?
    Yeah it is kind of hard. Try to put weapons with SC Slayer (Durandal for example) and/or Dark Slayer like Dragon Slayer or Twin Psycho Gun. Also bring some action cards because she has weak hit block which nulls attacks that have 3 AP or less. Defense cards like Guard are good but bring Reduction for the later parts when she can use Pierce which is in 8 turns.

Pollux has zero tp dosent she? You try bringing weakness? I'm simulate a Pollux Fight with my Action replay so I'll be back in a bit.

Pwner is correct. Bring some long arms with you for when she reduces your MV to 1 with Crack. On the defense, Penetrate guard completely nullifies her attack once her pierce starts up ( obviously) and Dark guard seems to work as well. Weakness does too. And TP defense.

She's easy to block; This battle is no trouble with basic cards.
    Last edited by RAGNAGELPPOD; Jun 28, 2009 at 11:47 PM.

I just beat this today, I S-ranked it and the Germ battle.

I used Sil'Fer, I equiped 1 twin Psychogun, 1 Saber, and 1 sword for Pulix (Weakness saved my ass alot so I got 3 of them) And for the Germ I used 1 Twin Psychogin, 1 Durendal, and 1 Handgun. For Finals in EP3 I just use low level cards (No more than 2 action cost exept Psychoguns for alot of hits, since Castor and Pulix destroy your crap easily its best to use low level stuff) I won both Hero on my 3rd tryand Dark on my first try. You'll be fine.

I just use a tech deck with stuff like C-Sorcerers Cane, or some other lower things since it's a 3-6 roll. Rabarta+Concentration does nice damage and because she has zero TP you can just use TP Defences or w/e. Pen Guard on the first turns are nice because her action thing is Orange/Red. Works on the germ too, just take care not to reduce him to below 5 health since it'll heal back up to 30

I am a Al Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

PSO Gamecube: DAY Lv161 Hucaseal, retired (Has nice pension)
    Day Lv12x FOmarl, resta bot
    PSO BubbleBurst!: Innocence, Lv12x HUcaseal, gone retired
    PSZero: Damien Lv52 HUmar, still can't kill Humiliator on Hard ><!
    PSO3! Glowworm (Online 1) Offline 81. 3 PSycho wands ftw?

If she has 0 TP then use TP Defence. It only costs 2 def to use!

Glustar with Dice Fever's/Dice +1's then use Magical Piece, Storm Wand Indra nuke her ass. Take her down in no time. Weakness, Pen Guard and Dark Guard. She is easy enough. Germ can be a bit annoying with his heal but if your careful you shouldn't have much problem. I used this type of deck when I completed it last time. I didn't need to use stuff like Pen Guard etc though when I did it Guards and Resists did fine but those defense cards I mentioned do help.

This topic is about a year old but since Ep3 forum doesn't get much activity I can see how you might not realize it was such an old topic.

The topic creator is probably long done with this though.
    Last edited by Cranberry; Aug 18, 2010 at 07:41 PM.

Penetrate Return ftw