Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

PSZero is a DS game. There is an Action Replay for DS. Of course Action Replay works for Phantasy Star Zero.

So what, where's your problem with that? Jealous people can just get level 100 char with whatever equips the want instead of having to spend xxx hours grinding? Sad that you have nowhere to show off how good your character is from all your grinding?

Notice that there's a "Play with friends" multi-player function on PS0 and that both friends must've added each others friend code to play, which means that you most probably won't bump into someone using AR while playing like that. If someone is using AR, just remove him from your friend list instead of whining like a kid.

So unless if you're using matchmaking all the time, there's no problems. If you are using matchmaking, then just drop from the game if you join a game like that.

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

The DS has been out for 6 years and I believe it still holds the record for fastest selling game system (and thats with a North American release only). With games like Pokemon Diamond and Pearl selling over twelve million copies, you have to assume there are alot of AR users out there. I'm not saying all Pokemon players use AR, but know it makes it a lot easier to "catch um all!"

But I hope I speak for all of us when I say: it feels a lot better when you earn your rares. (It's what makes them rare after all)

P.S. Gold roses in Animal Crossing (WW) are shinier when you make them without AR. IMO
    Last edited by ARASHIKAGE; Nov 28, 2009 at 03:06 AM.
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

ARs arnt all bad.
    admittedly i use them on pokemon games and such (never shinies)
    and they are great for restoring lost data.

but with somthing like PSZ it really kills the experiences. the whole point is to put effort into carefully raising your charactor and hunting down a weapon that works for you (or collecting them) and if you bring an AR into it it kind of erases that point.

i would think the entire thing would be alot more boring with AR usage
    (altho the direct to heavens mother code does sound convienient)

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

HOLY SH*T that rappy just took out half my health!!!
    ~me on my first encounter with an El Rappy

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I use the God/Equip code offline while I'm hunting, helps me see what I've just found.
    I don't really use it online, though I wonder if it would totally ruin the game for someone to see a RAmarl using a Sword that isn't the Kitchen Knife?
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -