Default Looking for some old friends from PSO..name was Leonheart.

My name on PSO was leonheart and I'm specifically looking for two people. Players that went by the name S. Cyan and Shoran. If anyone knows them or if you guys are on here hit me up, been way too long since I've played with you guys and would be awesome if we could reunited on PS Zero.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Well, do you want to tell us what platform(s) you played on? That might help.

We have many friends that was from PSO and sometime is hard to find then once u are gone and meet up with them again.I no because I was gone for 2 year on PSU because of HD troubles and I was out of a job.I tried searching for old friend of my and never found them. because they had might of quit the game or re change there gamer tag or renew there character names. Each they I be on the 4th floor hoping they notices my gamer tag but not even that would help because they don't see it.I hope you find them but just to let you know Splatman is best to start a new and try not chase after the past, because you wont find it

I hate to say it, but I agree with JCGamer. I made a whole lot of friends among the Phantasy Star series and after playing every version I was only able to keep contact with five of them. It always sucked when you came on in the evening, expecting your nightly runs with some friends.. only for some of them to never come back online without saying a word.

(Excluding BB of course, it's easy to keep up with PC players.)

I wouldn't say its impossible to find some of his friends. I know cranberry was looking for a friend named darkforce and found him.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

If you think you or your friends might play on a private server, you could try looking around on a certain forum and see if they happened to have migrated there.

For some reason, I feel like I'm going to crack up if they show up.