Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    dealing with real life Donnikun's Avatar

wel dark falz has several incarnations, and never dies, we can throughout the plot fight little protoforms of dark falz, or perhaps a huge incarnation of dark falz, but never actually kill him, its kind of easy for us to be in the world of PS, since the games are designed to be "mmo like" meaning many people interacting, so in a way we kind of influence things, like those namless soldiers in the star wars rebel army, they helped. lol.

We could also make the setting more peaceful and happy like. Perhaps maybe a period of prosperity and peace between the races after PSZ. of course there is combat, but overall the story is more light hearted, and comical.

Or we could do the opposite and make an all out everything is horrible bloodshed tears and suffering war time where dark falz basically possesses most of the world and makes them his mind slaves(no zero, war is bad, lol)

a fair middle ground is good too. Lots of comedy, but also places of seriousness.
    Oh look at the cute little rappy!! OH MY GOD HE GOT BRAINED BY A RAmar!!!!!!
    PSZ info: NN: Donald FC: 1806-2273-0285

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

i think we could also add some plots between characters..not just a cross path...some bonds and hard feelings....misundertood (like sil´fer and break form C.A.R.D Rev) situation that make the characters be more close to certain companions than others.

and adding some to the several incarnations that Donnikun said...the incarnations are spread from the entire planet, defeating them is the way to seal dark falz... saying that...we could connect psz and pso implying that a certain group from psz are working on the construction of the casket and send dark falz to the universe
    the group would be the newman civilization and some humans and cast involved...that would be after the psz event...like a xx years later...
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

I would avoid Dark Falz too much. And if we do fight him, it's akin to PS4 than in PSO/Z. [esp where he mutates himself into a supercomputer ] I'd like the idea of fighting people influenced/possessed by Falz - and doing their own evil plans - instead.

Not saying we can't fight Dark Falz. But isn't it suppose to be like a metaphysical battle? And the repercussions for fighting him usually lead to... possession anyway. Not to mention...

Isn't fighting Dark Falz akin to playing Call of Cthulthu? You'd get all bat shit, lose your Sanity, and end up in Arkham Asylum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

Let's not forget there are still many ruins and other sites the game mentions being out there. I think exploring a new site or finding something new would be rather cool; but this would have to be tread carefully, don't want to make up some oddball history for the Great Blank or anything.

As for fighting Dalk Falz being akin to CoC, I really don't think it is. Dark Falz feeds on all negative emotions and chaos. Red Ring Rico I personally think was taken over cause towards the end you see her messages displaying fear, depression, doubt, loss of hope. If at any time Dark Falz appears in the story it would have to be due to someone leaving themselves open to it's influence, be it machine or humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Revenge View Post
    I'd like the idea of fighting people influenced/possessed by Falz - and doing their own evil plans - instead.

Not saying we can't fight Dark Falz. But isn't it suppose to be like a metaphysical battle? And the repercussions for fighting him usually lead to... possession anyway. Not to mention...
    Quote Originally Posted by FeiRayne View Post
    Let's not forget there are still many ruins and other sites the game mentions being out there. I think exploring a new site or finding something new would be rather cool; but this would have to be tread carefully, don't want to make up some oddball history for the Great Blank or anything.

As for fighting Dalk Falz being akin to CoC, I really don't think it is. Dark Falz feeds on all negative emotions and chaos. Red Ring Rico I personally think was taken over cause towards the end you see her messages displaying fear, depression, doubt, loss of hope. If at any time Dark Falz appears in the story it would have to be due to someone leaving themselves open to it's influence, be it machine or humanoid.
    Good ideas. On that note, i was thinking maybe after defeating Falz that there was a group of newmans who still believed in mother trinity. Because of there loss of hope in her being defeated DF takes them over since he never dies. A part of Falz is spread between the group. Hope that makes sense. Let me know what you guys think

dealing with real life Donnikun's Avatar

well thats a possible route, we could be a treasure hunting group of forces always trying to discover new ruins and treasures. that would give the fanfic a more upbeat and happy mood, lots more potential for funny moments and mishaps, and wont have so much "omg its so horrible and sad!" warfare. It still would have substantial conflict, like monsters and stuff. even boss monsters. Reyburn, Octo Diablo, not them persay, but the giant hostile type bosses like them.
    Oh look at the cute little rappy!! OH MY GOD HE GOT BRAINED BY A RAmar!!!!!!
    PSZ info: NN: Donald FC: 1806-2273-0285

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

as far as character interaction goes , it doesnt have to be just one person at a time. it could be like topps and kirt are hunting when they see fei and donni coming along the path. or whatever. their could be sets of characters with pre existing relationships. they all dont have to meet each other. in fact a number of them could go way back.

who here watches naruto? i should be too old for it but im not. anyway they have episodes there where everyone is on a team and working together then they will have episodes being about just one character. even if they are not really seen as a big part of the whole. and everyone has a past and everyone has a story. lol i love it. but this could be kinda like that. since donni already kindled the flame of this sort of thing.

Some of that could work. I kind of introduced Lord Ferro with a character portrait. I do like the idea of it not necessarily being Falz, this time. It keeps things a little more fresh. Plus, it helps diversify things where it's not obvious to the audience, that it's the same end boss, each time.

:raises hand:
    I watched Naruto until the 40s of shippuuden. Then I got bored of battles taking 12 episodes. I might restart again someday.......

Anyway, who here has seen the Slayers anime or read the novels? (it's a fantasy anime with magic. RA TILT!) The first few episodes are always about the group getting into situations (some weird and crazy) that seem unrelated. There is a lot of learning about the characters at this time. It's not until the second half of the series when conspiracies are revealed, even though there are mini boss like characters. I think we should have a similar format. Stay lighthearted at first, so people can get used to it and know the characters, and then get into a huge fate of the universe/world/city plot.

Whether we are one city or two, are we going to have characters who just meet up, or is everyone part of the hunter's guild?
    If there is a guild, will there be different rankings and jobs within it? (ex. since I'm the one who keeps track of the FOlist, I would be the one to give people quests and coordinate groups. Topps would be the mayor/principal who likes to take charge and lead missions instead of sitting in his office like the in game ones)

Perhaps we should base people's appearances in the story on their activity either on this site or online in the game. This would make remembering who is who easier because, if the character's personalities are the same as the person they are based on, the ones you see talking online a lot you know more about and can figure out who they are in the story.
    "Siiiigh. Really, I was always aware of the stupidity. But not that it could go this far. I mean mine, of course. And the fact that I am getting involved in all this." -Hakkai, Saiyuki Reload act xx burial -Gojyo and Hakkai's chapter [part three]

I am a FOmarl to know what you are take the quiz here.

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

well i guess the big question is what is this story about? the formation of the force club? or just a bunch of forces fighting a big boss? is it going to be super action or drama too?
    i guess i could be the mayor of some city . but i see it more like i am a FOmar that is fed up with the rangers and hunters getting all the respect and i rescue abused FOs maybe then we found our own city . but thats just an idea. i say at first we arnt that organized at. just me and my crew running in folks in need. and maybe the force club could be more like a labor union protecting the rights of forces.

and on the character design i think they should reflect what they look like in the game but lets put some extra effort into make them more personal . like lets take kai. hes a RAmar but he has his own look.