Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default You think PS:Zero should be ported to the Wii?

I have had some great times playing this game on my DS. So I was thinking.... Maybe this should be ported to the Wii.

With use of the Gamecube Controller only.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

dealing with real life Donnikun's Avatar

not sure how to do it, but some kind of online capable Phantasy Star game for the wii would be awesome, and make online mode mmo like in the lobby at least, perhaps the whole game, and it still has offline mode of course.
    Oh look at the cute little rappy!! OH MY GOD HE GOT BRAINED BY A RAmar!!!!!!
    PSZ info: NN: Donald FC: 1806-2273-0285

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

If it doesn't get a stupid control (moving the controller or something) then yes!
    (I hate stylus/sencor bar (idk if it's sencor bar in english lol) on this type games.)
    add me on PSZ/PS0! FC: 0431-8801-2298 Lv 86FOmar and a Lv50 Hunewearl. PM me if u added me!

Sorry for my worst english i'm not english hehe...

Well, if Monster Hunter Tri does well over here, on the Wii. It'll probably be certain that Sonic Team would rush to put a Phantasy Star on there. Maybe not Zero, but a spiritual followup?

It'd be REALLY awesome if some sort of Wii-ware type thing was introduced, which would be intereactive with PSZ. Like, maybe an online lobby as someone said, where we could put or PSZero characters in. Or maybe some extra quests.

Though I'd love a full-game addition to PSZ on Wii, it's not gonna happen, and the best we can probably hope for is some Wii-ware addition. And even then, it's extremely unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Epically Leet View Post
    Don't take dumps in public restrooms. When you least expect it, something'll come up from the toilet and bite you in the butt.

as long as there's no motion control that'd be awesome
    btw there is a chance, apparently they're bringing ps back to consoles and im pulling 4 it to be Wii

i want to see them remake pso with updated graphics (up to wii standards) and add new stuff and release it on the wii with free online

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    i want to see them remake pso with updated graphics (up to wii standards) and add new stuff and release it on the wii with free online
    I just want to see a remake of the gamecube PSO updated to the Wii with free multiplayer using the WiFi system, that would be good enough for me.

Please Pm me if you added me so I can add you. XD
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height or 35,000 bytes in size.

yeah that would be neat, kinda like what they did on FF cc:echoes of time. Kinda weird seeing 2 screens on one TV. the cool part was DS and Wii player were able to play together. but there was that p2p lag, OHHHH that lag.
    PSZ Info
    Nickname: Ja'Zoo Race/job: RAmar Lv91 Alt: FOnewm Lv79
    F/C: 1462-6294-4164

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

short answer no.

i would love a PS game on the wii. but not this one.

DID YOU HEAR THAT SONIC TEAM! BE ORIGINAL. just not psu original .