Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 100 chain is max

Yep we sure did get 100 chain on Trinity(not falz)
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

All the bullshit aside:

100 is confirmed for cap chain number.

Assuming that 127 was the cap isn't pulling numbers out of your ass, since 127 is the maximum value for a 7bits, which is actually used as "hidden" cap value for mag stats, equipment grinders and equipment photon %s.

In the same way only 8bits is used for Photon Drops traded in, which is why it won't exceed 255 on your stats/rankings.

Best part about it NO RANGERS WERE INVOLVE IN THIS INCIDENT

IT WAS totally done with irony

fomar, hunewearl, hunewman, fonewearl
    Duck Tales

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all

Quote Originally Posted by Trina View Post
    All the bullshit aside:

100 is confirmed for cap chain number.

Assuming that 127 was the cap isn't pulling numbers out of your ass, since 127 is the maximum value for a 7bits, which is actually used as "hidden" cap value for mag stats, equipment grinders and equipment photon %s.

In the same way only 8bits is used for Photon Drops traded in, which is why it won't exceed 255 on your stats/rankings.
    The reason why 127 is assigned for max value for those things is because it is the maximum value for an assigned integer, the maximum value for an unsigned integer is 255. Its -128 to +127. It's all 8 bits, not 7 bits.

100 cap confirmed. Might make a video, but will wait a while before releasing the method used.. so you may be granted with the method in the future if you pray hard enough at night. Thanks to JMan for making this possible.

No hacks were used.

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Well I figure with a full group and depending on what piece you leave behind, you can just stand outside of Mother's headbutt range and just keep shooting her with weak guns. If you stay spread out, the melee piece can't hit you all at once so the others can continue the combo. When she uses the laser just one person starts moving to dodge and continues to combo while the others get back up.

Actually the way to do this is
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by jmanx; Dec 4, 2009 at 07:14 PM.
    Duck Tales

Congrats on the 100 chain, but whats the point of not disclosing your methods?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrix View Post
    Congrats on the 100 chain, but whats the point of not disclosing your methods?
    Probably because it's really not that hard?

I mean, weak handgun's would seem the most obvious way to do it, just have at least 2 people firing at all times, and make sure noone use PA's or offensive tech's. Can't be that hard.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

The method was shown. But then a certain spammer came here and wrote a load of bull, then those pages got deleted along with the method :3c