View Poll Results: what are you?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • (Hunter) all the way~!

20 43.48%
  • ehh ill be the back up (Ranger)

17 36.96%
  • Are you kidding? i love spells (Force)

9 19.57%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rangers Unite!

Pal Rappy for President TaciturnBadger's Avatar

Not to sound like a Cast advocate, 'cause I'm not. It just happens that on PSO and PSZ my main characters are Casts.

PSO:
    lv. 123 HUcast (M.H.R.I.P., damnable memory card corruption)
    lv. 95 RAcast (M.H.R.I.P., same damned card)
    lv. 76 HUnewearl

PSZ:
    lv. 48 HUmar (they're more versatile than casts in solo play, especially with nerfed traps)
    lv. 30 RAcast
    lv. 24 FOnewm

I have to admit, though, I agree with the Mechgun PA's. Even with the halfway decent ones, the charge time is so spastic that the PA damage vs. straight attacking ratio makes them sucktarded.

Though my RAcast seems to be doing much better using his ground-up Vraolet with Earth Bullet and spamming the hack-hack-bang exploit than mechguns, surprisingly. Perhaps I just haven't found decent mechguns yet.

P.S. How the f....... er, flip do you pronounce Vraolet?
    All your mags are belong to us!

Usually on nights, ~10pm to ~1am (EST). Sometimes later.

I am a Hildetorr! To find out what you are, take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by TaciturnBadger View Post
    P.S. How the f....... er, flip do you pronounce Vraolet?
    The moonrunes say ブラオレット (buraoretto) so it'd be pronounced vrow-let (with "ow" being pronounced as in the word "cow"), unless they're mispronouncing it themselves.

Pal Rappy for President TaciturnBadger's Avatar

Ahh, good to know. I'd been saying something similar, though a bit French-sounding.. "vrah-oh-lay." Not that that matters, though.. LOL But good to know the correct pronunciation.

(I'm not a stickler. HONEST!)
    All your mags are belong to us!

Usually on nights, ~10pm to ~1am (EST). Sometimes later.

I am a Hildetorr! To find out what you are, take the quiz here.

RAcaseal reporting in!!!!

FC PSzero: 3696 0123 4211

yeah, same as Java378

She's kinda tough but the damage ranges from decent to mediocre... at least i shouldn't be worrying about missing in SH mode (when i eventually get to it)
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Since my main is a HUnewearl I voted Hunter, but I do have a Ranger and a Force on my game as well, although they're low-level at the moment, they're seeing more attention than my main since she's at the Tower.

I don't feel like doing the Tower yet, so I'm leveling up my other characters instead

wow did not expect this much feedback,well in my opinion, sure we're outdamaged by the other classes,they get better pa's,better weapons etc. but to be honest, thats what makes a ranger great to me, knowing that I don't need to be severly overpowered to be efficient, and really, it just makes you a better player cus you have to find ways to be more effective, I personally love lazers, I make my screen lag when I use Bio Panic cus i hit like 6 enemies at once and it only takes like 2 Bio Panics to kill everything and for those who have tried lazers on falz, you know how great it is, Falz has two hit points and if you shoot from a distance you deal heavy damage on him and his little flowing ball thingys, I recently found a HeatOrtlinde, grinded it to 10, and it really dishes out the damage, I can agree the mech guns are a bit....weird..and whats the point of bazookas if their single target? might as well use a rifle, but so far I love Handguns, quick and deal decent damage, Rifle, deals good long distance damage better known as support damage, and Lazers just cus I love the Bio Panic PA. I love Rangers! not saying im only gonna use ranger classes but to me its what makes the game so much fun! I felt like i killed things way too fast as a hunter, and I won't even touch force, I've seen what they could do, and I personally dont wanna be a one man army (or woman)

Anyone know the instructions on how to shoot handguns multiple times? I saw a Japanese ranger with a handgun shoot something 5 times in 2 seconds. Or in game time, 5 shots for 1 megid cast.

FC PSzero: 3696 0123 4211

Gunblade glitch, but don't do it! When you cheat, it's no fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    The moonrunes say ブラオレット (buraoretto) so it'd be pronounced vrow-let (with "ow" being pronounced as in the word "cow"), unless they're mispronouncing it themselves.
    Its called Katakana.
    Its a mistranslation, pronounced as Vrow Let. As said above, but thats significantly unlike its pronunciation in japanese.