Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arena!?

I have only found an Arena in Gurhacia Valley and Makara Ruins.
    Nickname: Shadow27
    Friend Code: 4297-3167-3931

PM me if you add me to your Friend Roster.

I can vouch for the Arena in Gurhacia Valley, Rioh Snowfield, Ozzette Wetlands and Paru because I have found these multiple times. I actually find that arenas are fairly common or mabye im just lucky .

I found the arena in Ozette Wetlands and Arca Plant. I swear I don't want to go to the arena in Arca Plant

I found arena's in every level Gurhacia valley, Ozzete Wetlands, Rioh Snowfields, Paru, Makara Ruins, Arca Plant and Dark Shrine. All I can say for Arca Plant, and Dark Shrine is very challenging I found them on the field also how come most of my findings are just normal photon droppings and materials? although I do like the Scape Doll findings.

I've only found the arena a few times, In the Valley And Dark Shrine (You can find them in any field!!) unlike the Cake Shop, Valley and Wetlands only, and Coco Hut is Arca Plant and Dark Shrine only.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Phoenix View Post
    I found the arena in Ozette Wetlands and Arca Plant. I swear I don't want to go to the arena in Arca Plant
    (shivers at the thought of multiple arkeinz)
    PSZ fc (cartridge 1): 4812 7217 6779 [HUcaseal lvl 100]
    PSZ fc (cartridge 2): 3824 8792 8188 [FOmar lvl 6x, Ramar 7x]

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrix View Post
    I've only found the arena a few times, In the Valley And Dark Shrine (You can find them in any field!!) unlike the Cake Shop, Valley and Wetlands only, and Coco Hut is Arca Plant and Dark Shrine only.
    I agree with you I don't want to ever go into the Arca plant I had to fight 4 ArkeinzR with the orginal one on my own which was not a good time for me.

Seems kind of odd that the rare Arkzein variation is missing it's missile launcher, the description says its a prototype. you would think the rare one would be a tougher fight but his only advantage would be his HP