Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

mm divine power + the Diokusroi that i previously offered + arkharz soul and a tech or PA save lvl 3, for the noble cloak and lvl 3 frigiand with earth bullet?~

FC eden - 4984 5078 1729
    100 HUmarl, 8x HUcast, 8x FOnewearl

Sorry - I'm just not interested in the Diokusroi, and I have both the PA and tech saves.

Hey, still trading that Riverman? I've updated my list, let me know if you see anything you're interested in.

Still nothing that grabs me I'm afraid! Also, for anyone who hasn't seen the front page, I've just found a Fuuma Shuriken which is now up for trade. It's about time I found something worthwhile =P

damn straight you found something worthwile, what you want for that Fuuma? anything of interest here
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Jonty a send you PM for the Fuumma

ah ok, i didnt know =/ coz you said the diokusroi was "tempting" in the prev post...

mm i have a h44 missouri with flame hit but all 0s though, that + a div power and 2 arkharz souls for the cloak and frig?

FC eden - 4984 5078 1729

Are you interested in a Bloody Gimlet?

Quote Originally Posted by edenz View Post
    ah ok, i didnt know =/ coz you said the diokusroi was "tempting" in the prev post...

mm i have a h44 missouri with flame hit but all 0s though, that + a div power and 2 arkharz souls for the cloak and frig?
    Ah yes, sorry about that - misleading attempt at graceful denial! I'm afraid an empty H44 doesn't hold much appeal for me; not too much room to manoeuvre when you're an ATP-lacking ranger. Putting aside the Cloak, is there any way I could wrestle that divine/power off of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfast2go View Post
    Are you interested in a Bloody Gimlet?
    In theory yes, but it depends on what you want in return, and indeed what the stats are. I don't think it'll budge my Fuuma (apologies for the assumption if I'm incorrect in what you want) unless it's freakishly good.

mm how bout change the nobles to the goth parasol (mainly for looks my my force XD)+ hadan fang then~

FC eden - 4984 5078 1729