Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Right - I'll just give you the one offer to make it a little simpler! I'll offer you 3 slot Rika's suit, 3 slot Asgard Frame, and Divine/Guard.

Well, at the moment that Bloody Gimlet+rikas suit(3) looks very nice, but i'm already having a problem with damage output in shrine with 40%dark and celeb lv4 foie haze, and at the moment thats my main area im farming for stuff (27 dark falz kills, vs 4 on every other boss -_-').. so i donno what that would do to the damage.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Ah, right. Well, have a think on it - I'm toddling off to play scrabble (yes, I know =P) for a bit anyhow (I fully expect that Maisen to be gone by the time I get back!). I've added you in any case, so I'd be happy to gad about in the shrine with you sometime; I'm always looking for a partner there.

God, I sound like I'm buttering you up.

I probably am.

I'll keep an eye out for a post for me.

I think that some divine power are good for damage output

Quote Originally Posted by Strife. View Post
    I think that some divine power are good for damage output
    I know they are, but im in the middle (lv52 ) of making a better mag for me to use (note thats why the femini souls gone).

LIke i said before, alot of people seem to want this so dont want to overlook anything by rushing something... the 'winner' will be posted in this thread when i've made my mind up
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

now that Jonty is gone for the time being, time to make my move NIN NIN

I WANT THAT MAISEN! lets see how i can lower your guard:

Alice Olivia 0/0/0/0/0 meseta 4, magical sign
    Gigas Romulus+30 0/0/0/0/26 celeb 2, milion rave
    Luzparias 0/0/0/0/0 heat 3, cross rave
    Milias Sword 0/0/33/0/0 jell 2, dynamo spin
    Milias Sword 0/0/0/0/0 Over End
    Zero Rifle 25/0/0/0/0 quick draw
    Ainsraiffe 42/45/21/0/0 over end
    Milias Plate [4]
    Divine/Power(s)
    Divine/Swifts(s)
    Divine/Minds(s)

amongst other things (10 meseta rares, guns, force weapons). the only Rika's i have to offer is only [1] which is scat compared to whats been offered. if you see anything you liek, let me no. if not, i'll offer some more XD
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

OH my lord.... some of that stuff is tempting... now i got to dicide.. again... D:

(Lets think tho, alice olivia dont need, the gigas dont need, DOnt use sabers, the milias sword doesnt look that good to me, Zero rifle doesnt appeal to me as i havent got a ranger, Milias plate a hunewearl cant equip.. divine power(s) look intesting, as does that Ainsraiffe)

i HUnewearl doesn't need a Gigas? thats new, but not bad or anything XD

hmmmm have so many pending offers that many of my wares are reserved ATM, are you interested in D sabers, swords, rods? i already no i can't give you the rika's you desire =(
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

NOt really intrested in those weapons (dont use slicers, dont have a force yet, already got a nice D saber tbh) D:

Anyway i've (unless another person pops up o.o') almost dicided, waiting a reply on a PM or two