Thread: Casual playing?

Default Casual playing?

How long would a casual play time be for a phantasy star game?
    This question usually pops up into my head as the homework from school piles up. Causing more distress as my grades plummet. Then my mom gets POD about my constant playing. To resort to better ways i usually start limiting myself but that is rarely a smart option for i get constantly carried away as another batch of bolixes appear.
    There is no me. I do not exist. There used to be a me but I had it surgically removed.

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

Hi and welcome to the community

PSO PSU can be as addicting as your more traditional MMO's due to the online multiplayer aspect, and the feeling to want to continue to advance characters grinding levels, classes, skills, loot, etc to stay on par with the community, and your friends.

I haven't played the new PS game (for the DS?). I don't even know if it's online to be honest. You could always take a break from the game for a while until you get your grades back on track. Extended breaks from the game always made it feel fresh for me when I did eventually go back. And the satisfaction in taking care of any real life issues.

Good luck, I hope you find a good balance between the two.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Yeah, taking a break to sort out things as school started up again for many, certainly a good idea and path to consider. The games are always there to play later and you can enjoy them fully when you have the time to get the most out of them.

So don't crunch time from either thing and it'll work itself out in the end.

Addictions are defined by the consequences of your actions, so take a step back and do the right thing, even if its not as simple as "finding the right balance," "Using it as a reward or motivator (to do work)," or "putting it off until you can fully enjoy it"

Because it may not be that simple sometimes right?

There's no rush, really. Just a hobby to enjoy, and help de-stress yourself in your spare time. Sucks that most don't get enough spare time to do everything they'd like, but there's always tomorrow.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Feb 14, 2010 at 09:51 AM.

Phantasy Star Zero and Phantasy Star Portable are the most casual of the Phantasy Star games. You can be at a high level and find decent loot on those games with a reasonable time investment (40+ hours).

Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universe definitely require more of a time investment if you want to keep up with your friends. You can expect to spend hundreds of hours of playing if you end up being a serious player. The improved social systems, along with the longer level grinding compared to the portable games help to drive up the playing times on the console games.

Welcome.

SIZE="5"]Welcome[/SIZE]
    WE are legends-please support-http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/psuchatpad/
    GT strongbugsy]
    character : STRONGBUGSY LV 138