Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Playing really late and inattentively, ended up selling Sange to the Shop...

oh GOD that reminds me of the time i got this special female only force wep from sil dragon and i accidently sold it cuz i was mad that FOnewms couldn't use it(i think it was called valkyrie?)

Sold my Last Survivor once. Bought another from my brother, but he keeps saying I stole it from him

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Pretty much any scenario involving a room full of ob lilies.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Pretty much any scenario involving a room full of ob lilies.
    Oh man, I just had one of those moments today. More not paying attention.

"Isn't there supposed to be a Lilly spawn in this room...?"
    /turningcamera
    /megiddeath
    "F***."

Gotta love those surprise Megid blasts Happen to me all the time if I'm not getting paralyzed first -.-

My (always) fail moments are just that, when I'm fighting with others in Lilly-infested areas. I always forget the two most essential items: Antiparalysis and Moon Atomizers. So, one time, my whole team had died and I was the only left. I had forgotten the above items and had JUST made a pipe to go back up. The instant before I hit A BAM! I get hit by Megid.

Finding pretty much nothing but DB's Sabers for weeks now. And then finding out that a Gladius is stronger...
    Conquering RPGs, one level at a time.
    http://maximumlvl.blogspot.com/

The Majestic Space Duck Humar of legends's Avatar

hm....lets see here...probably the time where i finally learned the dangers of cloning. No wonder i wasn't finding any rares....doh!

I played a few pw4s on my RAcaseal reccently, and she doesn't have much efr, and my hp isn't enough to where it doesn't matter yet. This means that epsilon rafoies kill me in one hit. When there are 4 of them, I literally die right after being revived.

Also I think this one's a classic: One time I joined some random episode 4 game. Somehow (I think someone left) a nooby little HUmar became leader. I think the game was called ma4c (I like to think of the ma as mindless annihilation instead of max attack, but that's beside the point). Anyway, when we told the HUmar to start the game, he went over to the quest counter, and a few seconds later, there was a chat bubble saying "but there's no ttf." Total facepalm moment right there.

sence i'm a total newb (i mean total) i'd like to recap i time i got killed. i just started and my friend was just watching to see how i do by my self. so here i am in the forest, everything was going fine, i killed my monsters realy quickly then all of a sudden i get my first Rare monster. normaly i'd be like SWEET, but it was a one of those Bear monster rares (i don't remember anymore ). it came with 3 other normals and just HANDED me. i laughed because my friend said run away right when i died. so i asked him to come along so i don't get owned like that again so we did it and own my first boss XP. BTW i was a HUcast and my friend was a RAcast.

Made by Gama.