Thread: Caseal help?

Default Caseal help?

So Im going to make a Racaseal or Hucaseal I just wonder which of them are the esiest to use?

I can play pretty well with both Hunters and rangers so I want your opinion on the matter

On pso the rangers where more usefull in my opinion since I could blast enemys from far but now the enemys are faster so they wont let me be

Hmm I never tryed using the female CASTS, but I would assume the HUcaseal would be easier
    to level up. I've read that HUcasts make awsome rangers too so maybe the HUcaseal could be
    good at this too.

I'm really enjoying my RAcaseal, although I'm thinking I should have gone a Power MAG instead of Guard. (I'm not taking any damage, but I'm not dealing all that much either...)

I did whack a Saber on her for the hell of it, though, and I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of that $@(&ing 'Miss' icon. A really high accuracy is nothing to sniff at. A RAcaseal with a Gunblade, maybe?
    It's always the quiet ones...

I made a Hucaseal to test how it works if I dont like it I will make a Racaseal instead
    PSZ characters:
    Humarl- Chibiusa- lv 10
    Hucaseal- XYZ- lv 6

To be honest, there are far more RAcaseal than HUcaseal. Maybe it's the cute factor... Anyway, HUcaseal are the most accurate of the Hunter class and I've seen some pretty effective HUcast out there. Also, the fact that HUcast/caseal can use Missouri rifles makes them too good. Makes me wonder what the hell the creators were thinking.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

HUcaseals are rare but great to use. the can hit hard and dodge alot. hummm. i might make a HUcaseal. after all my HUcast dodges quite often even in SH shrine.

Made by Gama.

On SH you will have to switch between melee and ranged depending on the level due to melee and ranged resists. I would go with a HUcaseal because I think HUcaseals make much better rangers than RAcaseals do hunters.

either way, learn to use traps.
    i favor racaseal but thats me.

I'm currently running through the Dark Shrine. I am TOTALLY abusing Heat Traps on the big smeggers. Lots of Heat Traps + Lots of Heal Traps = HAPPY Tolly.
    It's always the quiet ones...