Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Button Configuration

Anyway to change the button configuration? Basic question not much else to say lol.

-Inferno
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

Not that I know of, if there is I've never seen it across this or the previous games.

You can do it with third party software. CFW is required.
    PS0: 1462-6752-9093

You can switch L and R buttons in the options.

You can also invert camera controls... That's all I'm pretty sure. Sorry!

I am officially Samurai X just for that off chance you happen to run into me online!
    The yellow and blue cast, back from PSO!

The game only lets you switch a few buttons. Like Seasqwaa mentioned, you can invert both camera controls (the one that follows your char and the first person one), as well as switch the functions of the L and R buttons (as Alexandria said). The only other things you can kind of mess around with are the hold/click settings of the Lock-on and technic/weapon switch.

For the lock-on hold/click setting, "hold" means that you are locked on (and strafe around) only if you're holding down the button, while "click" means that once you press the button you're always locking on and strafing.

For the technic/weapon switch, "hold" means that your left hand weapon (and alternate rod techs) will be used as long as the button is pressed, while "click" means that by pressing the button you switch between hands (and techs) until you press it again.
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    The game only lets you switch a few buttons. Like Seasqwaa mentioned, you can invert both camera controls (the one that follows your char and the first person one), as well as switch the functions of the L and R buttons (as Alexandria said). The only other things you can kind of mess around with are the hold/click settings of the Lock-on and technic/weapon switch.

For the lock-on hold/click setting, "hold" means that you are locked on (and strafe around) only if you're holding down the button, while "click" means that once you press the button you're always locking on and strafing.

For the technic/weapon switch, "hold" means that your left hand weapon (and alternate rod techs) will be used as long as the button is pressed, while "click" means that by pressing the button you switch between hands (and techs) until you press it again.
    Real Players set their Z-Targeting to Hold! XD
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

why would you wanna swtich the buttons? seem perfect to me....

It is pretty good the way it is. The only thing I'd change would be to add a trap row on the action pallette somehow.

O to X I think. because I´m more familiar with the JP control Version