Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inactivity?

AZN PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Radongerbil View Post
    it may be a limitation of the DS' capabilities.
    This answered my question, yeah it's because the DS is limited, PSZ lacks content
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Limited? From multiple sources I've heard from, PSZ uses only about HALF of the amount of memory space the DS cartridges can use. It's not so much that the DS is limited that PSZ lacks content, it's because they limited how much they wanted to put into PSZ that it was, which I think was bad on Sega's part. Think about it: we COULD have had about a hundred more rare items, a few more stages, lots of new enemies, even a higher difficulty like PSO's Ultimate (which could account for the new "Ultimate" enemies and in turn more rares). However, due to only using as much memory as they did, PSZ turned out how it did, and I'm actually pretty surprised by how well it turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Limited? From multiple sources I've heard from, PSZ uses only about HALF of the amount of memory space the DS cartridges can use. It's not so much that the DS is limited that PSZ lacks content, it's because they limited how much they wanted to put into PSZ that it was, which I think was bad on Sega's part. Think about it: we COULD have had about a hundred more rare items, a few more stages, lots of new enemies, even a higher difficulty like PSO's Ultimate (which could account for the new "Ultimate" enemies and in turn more rares). However, due to only using as much memory as they did, PSZ turned out how it did, and I'm actually pretty surprised by how well it turned out.
    For the sake of information:

It was less than half of the memory on a DS cart
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    I agree. The game is really good for the amount of content that it does has. It has a lot of playability for those who are faithful to the franchise. I think that if they would have used most of or even all of the memory space available, it would have improved upon some of the criticisms that were made about this game.

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

I haven't posted in ages...

Anyway, I kind of put my PSZ on the shelf, for a while. I'd gotten other games, so they need lovin' too. One of my other RPGs I believe I'm nearly done with, so I'll likely pick PSZ back up.

PSZ is like PSO. It'll never "die", in my heart. I'll always go back to it at some point.

Just in hopes that when I do come back, their are people around to play with. I hated the Free Play mode. Too many hackers.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

That, or no one... or those people who hate playing with only one other person and quit and retry in a futile attempt to get more than one other person. I'd rather play with hackers than meet another person that does that... <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I'll more likely play online solo, instead of with a hacker.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Grated, hackers are better then rage quitters IMO. Lately, some of the players I happened to run into tend to abandon me before the quest even started. It's really irritating.

Or worse: Stallers. I was lucky enough to gather three other people in free play. One of them ends up ARK for several minutes after we approached the first checkpoint. Thankful, me and the rest of the team was patient enough and we was able to finished the mission.

If I could at least get my lovely RAcaseal to level 100 (two more levels) then I'll be willing to move on... -.-

Well, I tend to bounce a lot between my games. As with PSO I tend to jump back on PSZ from time to time... but not so much for online play. Even when the game was first launched it seemed only a core group would run with me. After the online play started to die down I started to shy away from the game a little more and just run ET farming. Feel free to add me but I really don't play online that often anymore.
    Me fail english? That's unpossible!
    Your image was removed because both signature images combined exceeded 180 pixels in height, which is the signature height limit.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.