Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is it just me or do multiplayer and online seem to have alot of lag?

Even when playing solo, its gotten especially bad as of late. Its really annoying as it makes the game almost unplayable (difficult to time blocks, nvm perfect blocks).

Anyone else experiencing this?

Well in my case for me it lags even when my Wi-fi is signal is maxed(Which is all the time)and then when you actually start playing it starts acting effed up for no reason.

Also the reason why glitches like when you finish a mission someone dies at the clear box for late damage input. -__- That really sucks.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

yeah my wifi is running on max as well. And this sucks since lvl 100 armor is the best you can get in non online missions I'm 131 still using Gera-Senba lol

pretty bad for me too, and i sit ~10 feet from my router. was playing with a friend in canada and there was a fair amount of lag. it wasn't as bad for me, i could still block decently (had to hold it longer to be safe), but he was warping around some.

still more fun than playing alone, but i wonder... has anyone tested it with Ad-hoc Party? i can't imagine it would be better, but it would be kinda funny if it was.

I sit 1 FOOT away from my router and its terrible lol. Distance doesn't seem to make a difference though. I could be on the floor above my router and its still crap.

Am I correct though? lvl 100 armor is pretty much the best you can get in single player games?

Quote Originally Posted by Megiddon View Post
    Am I correct though? lvl 100 armor is pretty much the best you can get in single player games?
    Not correct.
    Nothing against you but I don't really know why there are always a bunch of unnecessary threads with questions which can be simply answered or stuff can be simply found.
    PSPedia2 is the page you just need to go.
    Again, nothing against you but to read kind of the same threads (new threads like I said before!) over and over every day is not real fun in my opinion.

Thanks~

I look at that site all the time, and add in any drops not included in the tables. I've looked over all 125+ armors and they all come from non single player missions.

I'd be fine with that but yeah the lag is insanely annoying, especially for those max cross missions.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I notice the lagg issues as well. Makes me even more vurnable then i already am ;/

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Megiddon View Post
    I look at that site all the time, and add in any drops not included in the tables. I've looked over all 125+ armors and they all come from non single player missions.

I'd be fine with that but yeah the lag is insanely annoying, especially for those max cross missions.
    Gemaga is single player.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Yiel_Weave

It's not just you. I'm in a party online as we speak, and it's lagging something fierce.

I admit I get some not so decent signals when playing from my room. But goddamn it never lagged so bad before D: