Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yu Yu Hakusho

Spirit Gun(handgun)
    Spirit Sword(saber)
    Rose Whip(whip)
    Hiei's Sword(saber) OR Dragon of the Darkness Flame(wand; and should be fixed with dark element and boost megid spells.)

Yusuke Replica(Kuwabara is basically the same except its blue)
    Kurama Replica
    Hiei Replica
    Botan Replica
    Keiko Replica
    Chizuru Replica

Shounen JUMP was part of their original collaborations of the first game. Enough said.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Feb 21, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

likes unlikely crossovers Magitek_X's Avatar

I really want some Virtual On parts for Casts.

I want the school outfits from the Shin Megami Persona 3 game! With the evoker gun as a handgun. Yeah, that'd be amazing.... I also second outfits from Chrono, but personally though I love Chrono Trigger, I can't think of any outfits from there that I actually am in love with, however Chrono Cross.... I'd love to see a lot of outfits from that game. In particular Riddel and Lynx.... also Pip as TCSM (Cutest thing in existence!). Sadly I really don't see how those would be possible, or relevant
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

Naruto...Bleach...
    Last edited by AtarenShadow; Feb 21, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

...ok. even i gotta say that's drawing the line, dude. i'm a Naruto fan, and even i say that's pushing it. god no to bleach just cause its bleach, but Naruto?...yeah...no ruining Naruto with PS, or PS with Naruto. it goes both ways. i don't think the two would mesh well, unlike PS and CT.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

I'm about to post my mission ideas for my .hack:// Collab. Just saying to you all.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    ...ok. even i gotta say that's drawing the line, dude. i'm a Naruto fan, and even i say that's pushing it. god no to bleach just cause its bleach, but Naruto?...yeah...no ruining Naruto with PS, or PS with Naruto. it goes both ways. i don't think the two would mesh well, unlike PS and CT.
    i was just thinking it would be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by AtarenShadow View Post
    i was just thinking it would be interesting...
    ^This. He was just pointing out what collaborations he would like to see, as the thread is called "What collabs would you want to happen in Infinity?". It's entirely opinion-based, therefor nothing (within reason) is really "drawing the line".

Quote Originally Posted by RikkiBlackNanobeast View Post
    Just a random thought about what kind of collabs you would want in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity. It doesn't have to have a possibility to happen, just what would you like? What kind of weapons, missions, or costumes could come with said collab?

Personally, I would love if Infinity collaborated with .hack://. I have had ideas several times of said collab working out. I've had ideas for weapons, like Kite's Twin Blades being Daggers, Black Rose's big sword and Haseo's Chainsaw Sword being, well Swords. Ovan & Kuhn's rifles being Rifles, and much more.

I have had ideas for costumes like Kite's outfit, or an outfit for each of Haseo's forms.

And even mission ideas as well. But it'd take another post to explain that one. XP And I think it'd contradict with the .hack:// story. Maybe cause I don't know much aside from playing the original 4 games, the G.U. Trilogy, reading The Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, and barely knowing about .hack://Link, though I'd want that game too.

If you want me to explain the mission idea I had, or want to know more info about my weapon ideas, you're free to ask. And do you have an even better collab? Do you have a collab you wish could happen? Feel free to chat about it here, it's all for fun, it's not official, just something for fun. XD
    That would be an interesting collab considering that, if I remember right, .hack was inspired by PSO. Paying homage to a homage lol.

As for my ideas, Final Fantasy would be great, if mostly for weapons (gunblades galore!)
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ^This. He was just pointing out what collaborations he would like to see, as the thread is called "What collabs would you want to happen in Infinity?". It's entirely opinion-based, therefor nothing (within reason) is really "drawing the line".
    I could not have said better words myself. (Really, I tried. XP)
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast