Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

for an idea, its alright. but if Sega actually considered it?...i'd slap their CEO for that. i wouldn't wanna see a bunch of naruto characters running around yelling "RASENGAN!" all the time, would you? if i had to deal with that, i'd have to pull out Death Note references. namely the Death Note itsself. and i hate Death Note. so, yes, i like Naruto, but i wouldnt want a collab between it and PSP2i because half the naruto fanboys are idiots. so don't encourage the stupidity those fanboys bear.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Lulz at that.
    For Collabs, Since psp2i is future sci-fi, Gundam would be nice.
    - Gundam parts/sets from different series for Cast Visuals
    - Boomerangs from gundam seed/destiny as daggers.
    - Dragoon system for an R-Mag. (Have eight of them flying around behind you. Like Strike Freedom, but they shoot like a regular R-Mag)

Ill edit in some more later, currently thinking up some more.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ^This. He was just pointing out what collaborations he would like to see, as the thread is called "What collabs would you want to happen in Infinity?". It's entirely opinion-based, therefor nothing (within reason) is really "drawing the line".
    thank you...and those two were the first ones to mind...not the ones i would like most to see though...my mind isnt making the necessary connection...

Info on .hack:// Collab Missions Part 1

They could take place on several stages that could be made via Chaos Gate. The plot of the mission is that you try to answer an abnormality similar to Subspace. There would be two different missions for the Offline Tactical Mission. I'll be talking about the first one for my idea in this post.

Upon flying to investigate the abnormality, you encounter a Guardian known only as 'Aura'. She says nothing aside from 'help us' and are given a choice to say 'Okay' or 'Who are you?'. Which choice you make has no effect on the mission or your rank. Either way, you suddenly get covered in a bright light and get transported to a big field known only as 'Server' '1st' '2nd' '3rd' (The server name will change depending on your level, and so will the Area Words partially. Aside from your level, the area names are completely random.) and shortly after you meet Kite and Black Rose. You also seemingly have been added into their Party as well. Kite and Black Rose are confused at the appearance of you in such a place this quick, because the said area is 'CORRUPTED', which could be told by the sploches of Binary Code on the terrain, and they only just came to this place as well. But they shrug it off for now and continue on.

So you start out in the first area fighting monsters though you can just enter in to the dungeon, but it would help out your Mission Rank if you killed all of the monsters first. As you did, they start questioning you about your character design and what class you are.

Then when you enter the dungeon, you come across a 'Moderator' explaining that this area has 'bugs' and he implores the three of your to 'gate out'. Cue another answer choice, between 'Disregard the warning' or 'Gate Out?' the latter causing Black Rose and Kite to think questionably of you, thinking that this may have to do with Aura. They notice that you reacted upon the mention of the name and ask you if you ever met someone named that, cue another answer choice, the options being 'Yes' or 'Maybe'. What choice you make doesn't change the outcome, which involves them assuming you do not know about her and the mission resuming within the dungeon.

Also, if you choose to disregard the warning, Black Rose and Kite will comment on the state of the area, thinking Aura could possibly be here, then they notice your reaction upon the name and the sequence goes as if you chose 'Gate out?'

Cue the second sector of the mission, and as you fight the monsters, Kite and Black Rose will explain to you who Aura is and where you are and what you are in, also assuming you are not a player of The World, but instead a 'Vagrant AI' for the time being.

Also while playing this mission, the names of some of your items and Technics are changed. Like a 'Monomate' being a 'Health Drink' or 'Resta' being 'Repth' or 'La Repth' depending on the level of it. You are also unable to block or go into First Person Mode.
    (Info on Boss and Mission Rewards Next Post)
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    ...if the CT outfits happen, I CALL CRONO! yeah, i'd actually make a guy chara just cause of the Crono outfit. unless nobody wants to be Magus?
    Late as hell but if that ever came true I would call Lucca or Magus lol.
    PSP2i: Irenes lvl 155 Human Force
    Maximilian lvl 82 Duman Ranger
    Ryoho lvl 95 Beast Vanguard

...>.>...you thinking what i'm likely thinking now, Lucky 7's? *stares at nearby PSP*...what kind of weapon would fit Crono better? sword, or a saber? i'm thinking a sword. he wields his swords all two-handed, anyway. great. now i feel like actually making Crono now. x.x

...my new dillemma[sp?]: one, not make Crono and keep working on Kari. or two, make Crono and leave Kari to be worked on in Infinity.

...oh, conundrum.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Final Fantasy collaboration has to happen sooner or later.

Fire Emblem outfits.

-Wayu
    Yes please.

A collab I would like to see is something from SEGA's older library of games. The two that come to mind are AfterBurner and Soul Calibur (DC). A F-14 Tomcat wing attached to the control stick to make a sword would be awesome, and a pilot suit to compliment the sword. As far as Soul Calibur, make the Soul Calibur a saber and Soul Edge a sword, naturally. Some armors/outfits from the main characters would also make good clothes, such as Nightmare's armor or Xianghua's black Chinese Dress.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    ...>.>...you thinking what i'm likely thinking now, Lucky 7's? *stares at nearby PSP*...what kind of weapon would fit Crono better? sword, or a saber? i'm thinking a sword. he wields his swords all two-handed, anyway. great. now i feel like actually making Crono now. x.x

...my new dillemma[sp?]: one, not make Crono and keep working on Kari. or two, make Crono and leave Kari to be worked on in Infinity.

...oh, conundrum.
    A sword would work fine but I don't really think of using character slots like that for games like these. I'd save Crono for later and finish working on the character I had now. And to tell you the truth I'd make Magus but I'd prefer to find Liberation and White Disaster first lol.

Also all this talk of good turn-based JRPG's of quality has shown how absolutely starved I am of the genre.
    PSP2i: Irenes lvl 155 Human Force
    Maximilian lvl 82 Duman Ranger
    Ryoho lvl 95 Beast Vanguard

Though I'm personally ambivalent about seeing FF outfits in my PS, I know my older brother would love to see the Crisis Core outfits turn up, certainly after he seems to have gotten hooked enough to order his own copy of Infinity. I wouldn't say no to some Dissidia-esque ones from the older FFs show up either.

I'd like to see Sega make use of their rich RPG history and give us more outfits and weapons from their own games. The original Phantasy Stars, Shining Force, Skies of Arcardia, Panzer Dragoon, etc, there's so much they could use but choose not to.

While we're including games from Namco Bandai, I'm gonna add that I'd love to see outfits from various Tales of series games, especially from Tales of the Abyss.

@Linka: Crono needs katanas, so swords should do the trick. Also, you'd need to limit him to lightning and light elemental techs only.

@GeoSword: The dragon slayer is pretty close to the Soul Edge already though. Adding Soul Calibur stuff would be more a Namco collab, but that would be nice too. ^_^