Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Magashi Plan Help

I'm having some trouble beating Magashi Plan. Anyone have any tips on how to complete it?
    Hurry Up PSO2!!PSP2I Courtney Lv.123Hunter

I am a HUnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

I haven't beaten it yet myself, but I've been given lots of advice, and I think it'll go well with you as a ranger.

Stay back and be careful. If you're more interested in a victory, simply take things slow. Twin Handguns are nice if you have stay on the move. Otherwise, wait in hallways and don't try to take on big groups. If you're having a great deal of trouble, consider using your traps, too.
    PS:Portable 2: Sadie (Human VA), Nurse Jill (Cast HU), Esther (Newman FO)

Hello there Magashi Plan its tricky but it become easy when you have the right gear, so I'll give you the list of items I use when I do that mission as a HUcast;

- Spear & Dus Skadd for monsters such as Delp Slami and Carriguines (practice exact guard in case you go melee against them).
    - Twin Handguns & Hit Bullets for Naval Luddas and Vandas (watch out for the buffed Vandas that cast Diga, it is 1 Hit kill if they hit you).
    - and/or Rifle & Hit Bullets for Bil de Vear & Carriguine in case you choose that block.
    - Twin Saber & Blade Destruction for Drua Gohras (dinosaur things)
    - Rod for Resta, Giresta, Shifta & Deband. (always buff before entering a block)
    - Cluster series SUVs; I use it only when I enter the block with Naval Luddas and the annoying megid spamming Dark fat bitches before the small dragon things that use zonde.

Also be sure to get good shield waves; Orpa-Senba is good and easy to find, just do Chapter 6 Act 2 on hard mode multiple times to get all atributes Orpa-Senbas.

Practice dodge and exact guard and you should be fine, I finished Magashi plan for the first time when I was lvl. 100. You should try this gear and make variations according to you race and type in order to get your perfect gear for Magashi Plan. Peace.
    Last edited by UberRottweiler; Feb 22, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

I beat it every time using Twin Handguns taking minimal hits from 150+ enemies. Just strafe and shoot, strafe and shoot. Do circles around your enemies. Make sure you at least have Full Charge Shot as it helps much more with breaking large chains.

are needed. With Save Shoot.

Some will argue using other weapons for faster clear times, but if you haven't beaten it yet and need to get used to the spawns and attack patterns, use the safe and easy method with Twin Handguns. Doesn't matter if it takes you 5-10 extra minutes using them, Magashi Plan will still be better experience than any other mission.

Also, once you clear the Galdeen/Vanda room I suggest the straight path. Kill the 2 Bil De Vears and shoot at the Carriguines/Bil De Vears from behind the yellow guard rails. The left path takes a while longer and is a bit more tricky.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Thanks for the help everyone! I'll try all your ideas as soon as I can.
    Hurry Up PSO2!!PSP2I Courtney Lv.123Hunter

I am a HUnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Does anyone have any tips for a force for magashi plan? I've managed so far to get past the first few rooms, but died in the second sector, and I've only done about 10 runs of it so far.

A tip I got from Wayu. - Handguns are a must, but when you enter that room with all the Vanda Merha

and Galdeen

When the "king" Vanda and the first few Galdeen have spawned, use your blast - Mirage Blast/SUV (Sacred Cluster preferably) or less ideally...a nanoblast, this'll save you time and kill the king vanda and the first few Galdeen.

From there on, my tactic is to dance around with my Twin Handguns and use 2 blasts of Charge Shot 2 to kill each Vanda, THEN I work on the Galdeens.

One of the last spawn of Vanda's will be 2 close together at the far wall, if you're a Vanguard, it's VERY helpful to pop a Stun EX Trap in between them and it'll kill alot of Galdeens too!

Hope that helped The Vanda/Galdeen room is one of the toughest!
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Ugh that galdeen room is the one giving my force trouble ATM. I can make it to that room with little difficulty, but i can't get past that room. I think I tried using a mirage blast, but I think I missed the Vanda. I followed up with traps, but that friggin' Vanda was all to happy to cast resta over and over. Sigh, I may try again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    Ugh that galdeen room is the one giving my force trouble ATM. I can make it to that room with little difficulty, but i can't get past that room. I think I tried using a mirage blast, but I think I missed the Vanda. I followed up with traps, but that friggin' Vanda was all to happy to cast resta over and over. Sigh, I may try again tomorrow.
    Are you trying to beat that room using Technics? I would say to use Gifoie if that was the case, but Twin Handguns will make it much, much easier.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Any tips on the room where theres these 3 spraying-megid-strong monsters...(sector 3 maybe)

because thats the place i always die
    Char info:
    Legend lvl.180
    HU:30 VA:20 RA:8 FO:5