Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is PSO?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
    so is anyone gonna tell me what this darnd pso thing is?
    If I had to guess, I'd say there has to be a site for all this information somewhere.
    Ah, what was it called...
    I think it's right here. PSO-World, right?
    You could try that.

pso-world is a site for psu u noob

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post
    Duuumassssh.
    dood quit trollen him hes prolly new to this site n dosnt now better

You see, DragonStriker, I recall reading in this topic that you're a 12 year old. I'm 16, myself, and I'm fairly certain I've been around longer than you have. I happen to have forgotten an older accounts user and password; Not that it would matter, really. Honestly, this is nothing new. You're just another 12 year old kid who thinks trollin' makes him cool, but it's alright. You'll learn eventually. On the bright side, I can correct you on some things.

This site was not, as you stated, created for Phantasy Star Universe. If you have even the slightest mathematical abilities, you will realize that PSO came before PSU by a long shot. I've met people like you before. The general idea is to attempt to be as much of an annoyance as you possibly can. You spout alot of random "facts". The quotation marks are there because alot of them aren't true; They're just shadowspit you put out in an attempt to get a rise out of others. I hope you realize you will only succeed in this attempt with fellow 12 year olds; The rest of us will forget you sooner or later. Anybody who remembers these childish attempts at looking cool will remember you as the idiot who tried to hard and gave us a good laugh. Now, please continue; I love this kind of stuff. Great entertainment.

Also, learn to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    You see, DragonStriker, I recall reading in this topic that you're a 12 year old. I'm 16, myself, and I'm fairly certain I've been around longer than you have. I happen to have forgotten an older accounts user and password; Not that it would matter, really. Honestly, this is nothing new. You're just another 12 year old kid who thinks trollin' makes him cool, but it's alright. You'll learn eventually. On the bright side, I can correct you on some things.

This site was not, as you stated, created for Phantasy Star Universe. If you have even the slightest mathematical abilities, you will realize that PSO came before PSU by a long shot. I've met people like you before. The general idea is to attempt to be as much of an annoyance as you possibly can. You spout alot of random "facts". The quotation marks are there because alot of them aren't true; They're just shadowspit you put out in an attempt to get a rise out of others. I hope you realize you will only succeed in this attempt with fellow 12 year olds; The rest of us will forget you sooner or later. Anybody who remembers these childish attempts at looking cool will remember you as the idiot who tried to hard and gave us a good laugh. Now, please continue; I love this kind of stuff. Great entertainment.

Also, learn to spell.
    You would think with that "troll resist" you have you wouldn't have been so easily trolled. Obviously I'm not 12 and it's even more obvious that I can spell correctly. If you had been smart enough to read the topic before you unleashed your stupidity upon this topic you would have noticed my obvious trolling attempts and every so often typing with correct spelling and grammar.

In conclusion you are dumb and therefore deserve the trolling you have and will receieve. Stay classy friend and perhaps in the future you will use your mind to process things before opening yourself up to failure.

You would think with that "troll resist" you have you wouldn't have been so easily trolled. Obviously I'm not 12 and it's even more obvious that I can spell correctly. If you had been smart enough to read the topic before you unleashed your stupidity upon this topic you would have noticed my obvious trolling attempts and every so often typing with correct spelling and grammar.

In conclusion you are dumb and therefore deserve the trolling you have and will receieve. Stay classy friend and perhaps in the future you will use your mind to process things before opening yourself up to failure.
    You should realize...That entire post was a joke.
    Honestly, I did read the topic. I know you're not 12; An actual 12 year old kid would be so much worse. Either way, I have enjoyed this chat, but I must be going. I have to try to not die on my FOnewm; Those Bartles aren't gonna slay themselves.

deserve the trolling you have and will receieve.
    I finally laughed. What got me is that he calls it trolling.

You fail...

Never post again, you aren't worthy.
    I'm inclined to favor Galax in this situation. Also, it's not very nice to tell people not to post.

And in the words of a very annoying (yet attractive) young woman: