Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site theme

Default Site theme

hi
    sorry for bumping this old thread but would relay like to get in to the site design biz and would like to start hear the best forums on the net- to you know just to play around at first but if i make something good it would be so good if it could be used
    what program do i need to skin a theme blue steel and mint green are my favorites i would start by just changing the colour of them
    that said im mostly a design person and alot of the coding side is to much for me but i can change the colour value
    so if ther is a chance i would realey like to make one may be a Rappy yellow one

/_Ruesa QT __/ ♀ /_Human__/_Vanguard _/ level.081 \

ok so i tried eney way and this is the best one i might make one of each planet

what do you think is it a theme you would like to use?

/_Ruesa QT __/ ♀ /_Human__/_Vanguard _/ level.081 \

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like it, definitely fresh on the eyes. :O

If they do accept it, I'd definitely like a parum or guardians colony theme.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'd use one like that. That is truely awesome.

Same here. It looks fresh and glossed, like a pristine, shiny new piece of tech. I'd encourge the use of these, and with the planet themes, it would give a great new look to the site.

I'd go with Neudaiz. I love green, and its the home of the Newmans!

yeah, that looks amazing.

That actually looks pretty decent, but I can't think of any instance where user made themes by people that weren't admins have cropped up in the options. Though I don't know the history of every one of the skins on the old forum software, so it's possible one was user submitted back then. I'm Meira-BlueGrey for life though. I bitched to Ryna and the boards to hell and back when the forum software changed over about how much I hated vBulletin's look and the previous, more minimalist aesthetic was far superior (and I still feel this way, though I'd hopefully be less of an ass about it.) Plus I love the total lack of bright light burning my damn retinas.
    Last edited by Sord; May 13, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

It's possible for a solid theme to be accepted from a user; the one I'm using currently was made by astuarlen (sunset, I believe it was; I'm on mobile, so checking it would be a small hassle), though perhaps with some finalizations by dhylec to ensure everything fit. Likewise I'd have a good chance of adding this one to my rotation as well. It's quite impressive.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I can dig a black/dark green theme. I like more subdued colors.

I can't, however, use PSU ones, just purely out of preference of course. Nonetheless, that's a very good skin indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixfortune View Post
    It's possible for a solid theme to be accepted from a user; the one I'm using currently was made by astuarlen (sunset, I believe it was; I'm on mobile, so checking it would be a small hassle), though perhaps with some finalizations by dhylec to ensure everything fit. Likewise I'd have a good chance of adding this one to my rotation as well. It's quite impressive.
    I didn't know ast had a hand in that one, thought that was straight Dhy for some reason.