Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenah View Post
    Interesting...i'll have to try that. I've been trying a focused c-rank armor grind. So for example a mission that would have 1 or 2 element specific armors like Rabol Perpa[E]. Then just repeating with the bless, but this way might yield a better result!
    ive tried this too with no success i started doing it the method listed above because of the lack of success and it seemed like i was finding 60% weapons quite easy doing random missions so i just started just doing the missions in order and got better results
    ive tried to trade them for the one im missing the ice armor with no luck as well i normally just sit by myself or noobs show up and beg for me to give them stuff for free
    i know my method is tedious but it will pay off ive done it with 6 characters halfway though the 7th character and here is what ive found
    i now have 5 of the 6 60% armors and duplicates of most of those as well as 5 or 6 of each 60% element on weapons

I haven't found a single one, its crazy. and C ranks I've done a tun of, I have 4 characters lol. Hopefully PSN will be up, if anyone could let me borrow any of the armor so I can get the titles I would appreciate that a tun

only have rank A or S 60% armors -.-
    sry

I have a couple 60% B/C weapons, but no armors. I sell those. Sorry man. If you need 60% weapons for the titles though, I have atleast two.

"I
    vow upon these crimson Wings of The Vanguard to endure this pain...and move along with my memories of the slain."
    PSPo2 - Getsuga. - Challenge Rank : Elite. - Battle Rank: B.
    [ LVL 167 ] VAbeast. Weapon Collection: 80.13%.

when and if infinity comes stateside you guys are gunna wish you had not sold those armors the first time you rebirth

Err...considering it takes literally three hours to level an alt to 60 using Gemaga for me, and I'm going to have boosted stats, Infinity Missions, retain my type level and abilities, and MP was made way easier...

I think I'll manage.

"I
    vow upon these crimson Wings of The Vanguard to endure this pain...and move along with my memories of the slain."
    PSPo2 - Getsuga. - Challenge Rank : Elite. - Battle Rank: B.
    [ LVL 167 ] VAbeast. Weapon Collection: 80.13%.

after rebirth i only do MP
    Retired but still da best!!!! *^*

ive heard mp was way easier by a number of people
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Type points and leveling are easy in Infinity. So easy that you'll likely blow past any of the low level armors you've collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga View Post
    I have a couple 60% B/C weapons, but no armors. I sell those. Sorry man. If you need 60% weapons for the titles though, I have atleast two.
    oh man I would appreciate that. Is it C rank? I can't believe my luck honestly. I have gotten pretty much every element weapon wise, but not a single one armor wise. I've gotten a tun of 54-59%, its like the game likes mocking me O.o