Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX XxGoregrinderxX's Avatar

Default What Hostiles do you like/don't like?

I like:
    Reyburn,Hildegao,Dark Falz,Froutang
    These Monsters are easy to kill.

I don't like:
    Arkzein,Korse,The Finjers
    These are not easy to kill with a RAcast.

I want to hear your opinions too.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGoregrinderxX View Post
    I like:
    Reyburn,Hildegao,Dark Falz,Froutang
    These Monsters are easy to kill.

I don't like:
    Arkzein,Korse,The Finjers
    These are not easy to kill with a RAcast.

I want to hear your opinions too.
    Oh, wow, you're active with starting topics lately. That's good. Looking at your don't like list, there's a little trick to deal with the Finjers. You simply hang around a wall and wait them to surf into the wall next to you. They are then a lot more easier to strike down versus sitting there playing pickle in the middle with the way they surf around you in circles. I know other people including myself can share your sentiments with hating on the Arkzein. It's a major pain when you get any room with two of them...even more when one of them is boosted. Fun factiod: the Arkzein and the Finjers never appear together.

What I like: Froutang. It's a giant monkey that looks like he's wearing a vintage jacket that I underestimated the first time I've see him. I remember being surprised when he pulled out that laser gun when I thought I was being clever keeping some distance between him. Yeah, the element of surprise with the laser gun is long gone, however, I still like their design.

My least favorite outside of Arkzein: Those hover spider things in Paru....the Izhirak-S6. I hate encountering two of them on SH and you don't get someone in your party covering the one Izhirak you're not chasing down, because then that one will then snipe you to death, especially if you don't react quick enough.
    Last edited by Atbar; May 26, 2011 at 01:19 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Arkzein is the reason why most PSZ players on here call Arca Plant "Hell Plant" .... The Arzeins, will kill you from ANY ANGLE close or far ranged.

Since I changed my Mats on my HUnewearl from power to swift and I have over 550 evasion the Arkzeins rarely hit me with physical attacks, I only have to dodge the original rocket get in it's face and lay down the beats. They already don't have very good ATA with their attacks and with any evasion build you shouldn't have any trouble with them. The Finjers are why I hate playing Arca, groups of three if them take a super long time to kill if you're trying to run through super quick.

The arkzeins themselves aren't the problem for me. Its when there are other enemies in the room that take your attention from them, namely the akorse with two korse. The finjers can be annoying with their status effects, but their health isn't super high so they can be killed easily

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mustache View Post
    Since I changed my Mats on my HUnewearl from power to swift and I have over 550 evasion the Arkzeins rarely hit me with physical attacks, I only have to dodge the original rocket get in it's face and lay down the beats. They already don't have very good ATA with their attacks and with any evasion build you shouldn't have any trouble with them. The Finjers are why I hate playing Arca, groups of three if them take a super long time to kill if you're trying to run through super quick.
    The god forsaken rockets are my run killlers and scape eaters, one hit and POOF rise up to eat another one

I agree bout the rockets, they are a pain...
    But extremely fun when there's two Arkzeins XD, there's something satisfying about making one blow up the other

Also the rockets IMO are actually semi easy to dodge if you time rolls correctly (sept if there's two rockets commin at ya), then you can duck behind another enemy and then let the fireworks begin! XD

Finally, Arkzeins are my (new) reason for having weapons with High heat element, cause it can cause approx. 200-300 dmg if ya can get the burn on em

The ULTIMATE annoyance for me with the Arkzeins is their "charge" attack where they just plow into ya can't dodge that very easy AND when ya get caught it does multiple dmg leaving me either barely alive or practically dead....

favorite dreaded scenario: get charged by an arkzein, then when i'm down to like 25 health from that, I dogde outa the way, preventing from being killed by the charge attack, then I get blown up by the missle from the other Arkzein in the room
    Last edited by Arrow; May 25, 2011 at 03:42 PM.

I have to say I hate those rockets two. The only way I've found to survive them is to resta when they hit me. Not very good when you two in the same room so I tend to try to put them in a line. At least that is my stratergy. Either that or use mea...other people in the room to block for you.
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

Shields are great for blocking missiles. It's how the Schwartz Sthil became one of my favorite melee weapons with that RAcaseal I once had (she currently has the record for longest I put up with a ranger character in PSZ, which is level 92).
    Last edited by Atbar; May 25, 2011 at 08:14 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Yeah, shields allowed my RAcaseal to be able to survive those pesky mech-blowers...

As far as likes, RAPPIES fall into that category, every one of them, with my favorite being, of course, Al (Ar?) Rappy. :P

As for dislikes... anything with undodgeable attacks, really... Izhirak-S6's, Finjers' lasers (and the Finjers themselves), and Korse take that, with the joker being the Arkzein (non-R), and the king of all hateds being, of course, the Azherowa-B2. Being a rare enemy, powerful with the unavoidable lasers, and NOT WANTING TO DROP ITS RARES, makes it my most frustrating and hated enemy, K.O.S.-worthy at that (kill on sight). <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277