Default section id questions

me and my friend a humar are on the getting ready to take down ultiamate ruins
    so i have 2 questions
    1. is there anything i can do to improve my cruddy oran drops? i got to the point were i could no longer use anything but hp material anymore a while ago and material drops seems to be all oran is good for

2. what would be a your recommendation for a section id for a humar? i wanna make one as a side project in addition to my hucast im trying to level up

1) Multiplayer with another ID as 1st/leader. Or different difficulty.

2) Skyly is usually recommended for hunters who don't want to borrow too much from other IDs.

1) ok thanks seems ive already done all i can

2)any suggestions for a skyly name? i tried making a skyly once before no matter what i entered i got no skyly. ive tried using pso-world's section id calculator but thats for blue burst and wont give me the right id for 1&2plus.

Quote Originally Posted by pariahus View Post
    1) ok thanks seems ive already done all i can

2)any suggestions for a skyly name? i tried making a skyly once before no matter what i entered i got no skyly. ive tried using pso-world's section id calculator but thats for blue burst and wont give me the right id for 1&2plus.
    Did you click the checkbox for "Click here for calculating NPC partner names or for older PSO games prior to Blue Burst." on the SectionID Calculator page? There are also standalone applications in the download center (such as ID Calculator ++, secid.exe and SectIDX2.) Hope that helps
    Last edited by VioletSkye; Jun 15, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Skyly has lots of sword drops, so it's good for a hunter, try the sectionID calculator. Try mixing up the letters, or just make a completly different name.

no good i tried checking that its still inaccurate

Rappy Hunter

No its not. make sure you check the box for games older than BB. The ID calc on this site works perfectly fine.

im telling you i have checked the box and it's not working ill give you an example. on my memory card i have a humar named skyblue section id pinkal. i check the box and punch that name in the calculator and i get back that i should have a section id of oran. and yes i checked the box AND i made sure of the spelling. the calculator doesn't work.

if the S is uppercase and the b is lowercasein Skyblue and the box is checked you'll get Pinkal,

if the s is lowercase and the b is lowercase in skyblue and the box is checked you'll get Oran,

if the S is uppercase and the B is uppercase in SkyBlue and the box is checked you'll get Bluefull,

if the s is lowercase and the B is uppercase in skyBlue and the box is checked you'll get Pinkal.

ok my apologies i think i might have to double check but i think i used a uppercase S.