Page 1 of 43 123411 ... LastLast
    Fox, Legend of Light Elijah Fox's Avatar

Default All Hoping For Infinity?!

This is just a post for those that are in support of the US/EU release of PSP2i!!

If you are supporting this, please comment!

(Supporters so far...)

#1 Elijah Fox

Well, this seems like as good a shot as any, if we can get a long petition going. I'll support.

Supporters so far:
    1. Elijah Fox
    2. Seth Astra

I support it, however, I cannot stop thinking that the chances of seeing english PSP2i are from slim to none.

Supporters so far:

1. Elijah Fox
    2. Seth Astra
    3. UberRottweiler
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

Same as Uber: I think the chances are low to none.
    I support it, of course.

Supporters so far:

1. Elijah Fox
    2. Seth Astra
    3. UberRottweiler
    4. Shinji Kazuya

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

I support it as long as they give us the psn dlc for PSPo2 and PSPo2i as full game voice acting.

If not, there's no point as I have plenty of fun with my Japanese copy. And I'm not about to give up my Shopper's Dress for a watered down copy.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

I support it. I only play games in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Temprus View Post
    I support it as long as they give us the psn dlc for PSPo2 and PSPo2i as full game voice acting.

If not, there's no point as I have plenty of fun with my Japanese copy. And I'm not about to give up my Shopper's Dress for a watered down copy.
    90% chance they wont give any DLC. It will be so watered down and filled with hackers. US/EU prolly wont even have MAI considering that MAX working with PSPo2 was just a fluke/glitch that Sony/Sega didnt take of care.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Not that I see a point in this, but if it came out over here, I'd buy it... so I guess.

It shouldn't count that Sega is hesitant to bring it over due to piracy/cheating on the PSP when it's their own god-damned fault that they couldn't be bothered with getting their existing anti-piracy/anti-cheating registration code system implemented.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Not that I see a point in this, but if it came out over here, I'd buy it... so I guess.

It shouldn't count that Sega is hesitant to bring it over due to piracy/cheating on the PSP when it's their own god-damned fault that they couldn't be bothered with getting their existing anti-piracy/anti-cheating registration code system implemented.
    I believe they implement that feature and another anti- piracy/cheating feature with the release of infinity. Everytime you switch to a another/new memory stick, you have to download Infinity from the PSN again. If you try to copy/paste the game onto a new mem stick, you'll get a copyright error when you try to load the game. The game wont even load up in this case.

This is a great preventive measure I think to thwart ppl from just copying and uploading the game for leechers who cant pay money. I guess Sega left PSPo2 for the dump when they didnt implement the code feature for it.
    Last edited by Emp; Jul 22, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I'm another supporter. Although it irks me that we'll have some watered down version, I don't care, I just want it in english!