So I made this post 8 months ago. With the current AP increase and New Skills released is this still the best setup for a Cast Gunmaster?

So I am a GUNMASTER CAST and have just reached level 180. Now that I have AP points I want to GAS myself so that I can do the most attack damage with a SHOTGUN. Here is what I think does the most Attack Damage; Please response and suggest and maybe we can turn this thread into how to do the most damage with a SHOTGUN as a CAST GUNMASTER.

TYPE CUSTOM:

BASIC ABILITES: max 8

Choice: STRENGTH+: Adds 30 ATP per level. Maximum boost of 150 ATP at LV5.

I would use 5 points maxing to the 150 ATP. Then spend rest on MAXIUM HP+.

SPECIAL ABILITIES: max 6

Choice: FULL CUSTOM POWER: Weapons which have been upgraded to 10/10 receive a 10% boost to their attack/TECHNIC power based upon the attack/TECHNIC power of the weapon at 0/10. Maximum boost of 20% at LV2.

I would use 4 on FULL CUSTOM POWER and have 2 remaining since it takes another 4 to get the next level bonus.

WEAPON SKILLS: max 10

Choice: SHOTGUN DAMAGE+: Increases target weapon attack power by 4%. Can be used only by Gunmasters. Cost 2 points.

Also: SHOTGUN ELEMENT+: Increases target weapon element by 3%. Cost 2 points.

Leaves 6 points that you can use. Does anyone know if I buy RIGHT HAND+ and LEFT HAND+ if it will help my 2 handed shotgun? Anyways, I would burn the 6 points on increase attack of my secondary weapon and defense to take advantage of REVENGE BLASTER chosen later on.

ATTRIBUTES AND RESISTANCE: max 22

Choice: Nothing helps for GUNMASTER here. I would just choose something to boost my defense. Probably CONFU RESIST+.

STYLE CUSTOMAZATIONS:

WEAPON STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: REVENGE BLASTER: You become more powerful as your HP decreases. This is Expensive at 20 points, but by far it is the best to boost your attack.

SHIELD STYLES: Can only choose 1.

Choice: RAGAN’S BREATH: Nothing here boosts attack. So I would just boost health so I have more.

EXTRA:Can only choose 1.

Choice: AVENGE: Temporarily boosts your attack power when allies are incapacitated.

So those are my picks that I think would make me do the most attack damage with a SHOTGUN as a GUNMASTER CAST. If you have any tips or if you think there is a better way please post. I would love to hear your thoughts. If you have a different character and want to make a road map, cut and paste my post to word and use it as a template. Let’s GAS these classes out!!!!