Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Wanted areas/maps?

So we all know that the game's gonna shoot off with three planets available, but what other types of areas are you down for?

I personally want the Temple run-back again. We in the 80s now!

I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

I honestly want a level high in the sky.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Well I wanted a post apocalyptic city, but seems we already got that. I was hoping for something messier, but after seeing more of it in the benchmark video, I guess it's fine.

I'd like a desert (clean sand dune kind) I always thought those look kind of nice.

They HAVE to have another beach mission.

An underwater mission would be cool, as long as we're actually seeing the sea life outside windows preferably aquarium like with a large view, over head views. and NOT just wandering around tunnels...

I hope the darker infested falz like areas get REALLY crazy, like crazier than PSU's boring vagina walls. But after seeing what just a COUPLE of them can do to a whole forest (raining blood) I think they have that covered too...

I dunno as long as it has nice visuals and draws you in, in a way better than PSO because this game doesn't have dream cast graphics, and in a way better than PSU because I hope this game won't be map reskin hell. Then it looks like this game is already headed in the right direction.

I definitely have no complaints with fighting high in the sky, like ark said or climbing a huge tower and sometimes having to scale the outside of it or something while fending yourself from flying monsters and the boss could be like some space dragon the lives in the stratosphere or some shit... Nah that's a little too SNES...

OH and something with sunsets, ANYTHING with sunsets. I like sunsets.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

i -really- want jungle back from ep 2.

the bgm was fantastic and it was a beautiful map. especially the beach part. i loved everything about it.

biggest reason i want it is because if they do use it, there's a chance they'll make an arrange of the jungle bgm <3
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

A place that actually feels like a dungeon, I do like the tower idea. Something that would have to use a big party and not feel generic the first time.

If not too much something like a few puzzle dungeons wouldn't hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    Did you.... draw that?

If so, you should submit it to the PSO2 team and ask for a job

CCA from Ep2 for sure... Still to this day Im hard pressed to find "better looking" areas.... or maybe its just nostalgia running its tricks on me :P

Either way, the music/scenery combo in the jungle/beach/Mountain areas of Ep 2 still brings chills down my spine :P aww.. the good ol' days......

Chemical Plant Zone. nuff said. lol a Sonic Zone I think would be pretty freakin awesome.
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

I'd like to see snowy tundra or a tropical beach like episode 2.

I'm a sucker for snowy landscapes, so there's that.

I also think some sort of platform in orbit around a planet where you can see the planet real big in the background and the rest is just starry space, something like that would be cool.