Page 3 of 486 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

man i am so jealous of you guys right now. all i have been doing is fiddling around with the character creator to get cute characters. so wanted to get into this beta

Quote Originally Posted by Zelon View Post
    man i am so jealous of you guys right now. all i have been doing is fiddling around with the character creator to get cute characters. so wanted to get into this beta
    y not ask around to see if anyone is willing to give u a friend invite???

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    is this for girls only? cause if it is then dang... not like i could compete anyway
    ^That
    Not that this is the thread for it or anything but I could get you a beta invite if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    This seems interesting, sadly I got no photoshop. LOL What's Arika's Age now? She seems pretty adult in this version.
    PSU = 23
    PSU-Jp = by RP story, become 12.
    PSPo2 = 15-16 (can't remember how many years the story pass.)
    PSPo2-I = probably 18.
    PSO2 = I know the story isn't connect, but I make her 25.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    is this for girls only? cause if it is then dang... not like i could compete anyway
    Men are also very welcome here. In previous thread we have a lot of male shown in it too.
    And this isn't a contest lol. Basically it is a just show your character in fashionable way. that is all. Good to be able to see another side of your character other than just fighting-aspect.
    Last edited by Arika; Apr 26, 2012 at 01:12 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I'm pretty happy with how my RAmarl looks, but it's somewhat plain by comparison and I haven't the slightest idea how to make any of those poses.

Not that it matters since the server's down.

I guess I'll contribute, even if it's really early on in all this. Here's my Hunter, Cocona!

I primarily use her first outfit, though the second has grown on me some especially after adding the undershorts. Makes the outfit actually bearable, and I do like the default color on her. She's very much a tomboy, though I also wanted her to be somewhat elegant and graceful in combat.

they accepted pretty much everybody that signed up. guys that signed up same day it was closed got in.

did you sign up man?
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I guess I'll contribute, even if it's really early on in all this. Here's my Hunter, Cocona!

I primarily use her first outfit, though the second has grown on me some especially after adding the undershorts. Makes the outfit actually bearable, and I do like the default color on her. She's very much a tomboy, though I also wanted her to be somewhat elegant and graceful in combat.
    Your new char look good so far. I prefer the second choice of clothes.
    Anyway what about the pics of pink hair one :P

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

This thread is for guys and girls! And dont worry about compete with anyone Its for fun and show

Oh and btw, thre is no need in Photoshop skills. I think just pics look great aswell, as long as they show some char of yours!

and here Tene in some golden look :3

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Your new char look good so far. I prefer the second choice of clothes.
    Anyway what about the pics of pink hair one :P
    Haha, thanks for the feedback. I'll probably get screens of Chelsea today, haven't messed with Ranger much just because I've personally found Hunter to be more fun thus far, but we'll see.