Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    -Upgrade graphic
    -Weapon category
    We really don't need graphics upgrade they are fine the way they are I have had people come up to me at school and looked with interest and they would always say how pretty the game looks and shiza.

We need more updates on my finer things.
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Certainly, it's true we don't need better graphics. The current graphics are serviceable enough - not bad, but not great, either.

Still, it's not great. Even if all they do is apply some shader upgrades (ambient occlusion, better material shaders, perhaps local reflections and such), that would probably be enough. No need to overhaul this late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    以前のファンタシースターオンラインゲームと比べると、総合的に改良したと思いますが、さらに良くなると思 います。まず、クラスのバランスを良く考えて欲しいです。例えば、レンジャーのスキルは強すぎだと思います 。それに、ファンタシースターオンラインエピソードI&IIにあるレイマルやヒューキャシールのように独特 な戦い方があればと思います。

Took a little break from work. :P Maybe not perfect but it should do.
    I think that's pretty good. The only suggestion I would make would be to change 戦い方 to アニメーション or モーション or something since the former could be interpreted to mean, like, class features or something more technical, as opposed to an aesthetic change which is what I think he was going for.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    I think that's pretty good. The only suggestion I would make would be to change 戦い方 to アニメーション or モーション or something since the former could be interpreted to mean, like, class features or something more technical, as opposed to an aesthetic change which is what I think he was going for.
    lol. I actually puzzled over if I should say アニメーション or not and that was the exact same thing I said to myself. I just felt like I needed to break the long stream of katakana words. XD
    Last edited by Spellbinder; Apr 30, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Request to translate this part:
    "Closed Beta Testing was a marvelous experience allowing to check the good and flaw of the game. For the improvement, gameguard is a security liability and a better protection should be considered. Perhaps using ssh for data transfer will help but consult the community for suggestion. PSO2 being F2P, please consider bringing to non-Windows platform like Linux distribution with its growing adoption for potential customers/gamers. Bring back the ability to customize different parts of clothing similar to Phantasy Star Universe series. Consider more exploration outside battlefield like cities. Let the community help you to make one the best online game experience. Arigato gozaimasu"
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Translation request:

"Thank you very much for your hard work on the development of PSO2. Please include the Windows Phone platform for the smartphone app version of PSO2. Also, please increase map variation and enemy difficulty and aggressiveness. Additional polish of the graphical elements, including additional options for players with high performance PCs would be greatly appreciated. Finally, please address the significant imbalance with regards to Ranger's high level of damage output and survivability relative to the other classes."

Translation Request:

" Please put in a black with grey metal trim color varient for the Humar costume"
    " Please add in the ability for Mags to evovle into wings like Rati, Agastya, Devil Wing, and Angel wing"
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Certainly, it's true we don't need better graphics. The current graphics are serviceable enough - not bad, but not great, either.

Still, it's not great. Even if all they do is apply some shader upgrades (ambient occlusion, better material shaders, perhaps local reflections and such), that would probably be enough. No need to overhaul this late in the game.

The graphics look fine. They're accessible, a bit liberal with the textures and stuff, but the art direction makes up for its technical shortcomings.

To upgrade the models to compete with the other MMOs that prize themselves with great graphics would completely defeat the point of the graphics being the way they are in the first place. I cant play TERA Online on my laptop.

For what they're worth, they are indeed great, in the same way PSO's graphics were great. Except it was a bit different, because back during PSO's lifetime on the dreamcast it was the TERA Online of graphics...

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    For what they're worth, they are indeed great, in the same way PSO's graphics were great. Except it was a bit different, because back during PSO's lifetime on the dreamcast it was the TERA Online of graphics...
    Yes, in PSO era when they first released on DC, I also remember that PSO was the top class graphic.

Just gonna say that now PSO2 isn't released yet, but there are plenty of other MMO with better graphic than PSO2 already. PSO2 has very good design, which is why any better graphic would enchant it even more. I think due to the fact that it is also plan for I-OS, they are holding it back a little.

It is just too late tho, at this point already it would be hard to upgrade it other than just some polishing.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Please help me out with translating this correctly into Japanese?

Translation Request:

" Please put in a black with grey metal part and grey metal shoulder armor as a color variant for the Humar costume."

" Please add in the ability for Mags to evovle into floating wings like Rati, Agastya, Devil Wing, and Angel wing."
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier