Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    You can fists already. They just don't have weapons right now. Fighting with fists is really interesting as the block isn't "block" it is a stationary dodge. I used it a little bit, but without weapons its really too hard to do anything with them.
    oh wow. nice catch. apparently unarmed also has it's own dash attack for hunters.

this sorta makes me believe they'll be using this attack pattern for the actual weapons when they come out.

which makes me a little sad, i was hoping knuckled would hit faster than this.

lol the invincibility frames on the shift dodge are huge. it's a nice concept and i like how you can come back with a just attack. still disappointed about the attack speed though.

lol you can also unarmed shift dodge out of those surprise bind traps. the red circle things that explode. oh man this is getting good
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Apr 30, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Guise this is our chance to get Trading to be removed off of premium
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    You can fists already. They just don't have weapons right now. Fighting with fists is really interesting as the block isn't "block" it is a stationary dodge. I used it a little bit, but without weapons its really too hard to do anything with them.
    unarmed is meh to me. It's alright, but I'm super happy that it looks like one of my favorite melee weapon classes is returning. BRING ON THE HUGE KNUCKLES! WOOOOOOOO!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    unarmed is meh to me. It's alright, but I'm super happy that it looks like one of my favorite melee weapon classes is returning. BRING ON THE HUGE KNUCKLES! WOOOOOOOO!
    man i was actually with rock in hoping they wouldn't make them soc'em boppers.

i think brass knuckle type knuckle weapons would look cooler than those big boxing glove things.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    I'd like to post this if i can:

"
    Overall the game is a vast improvement over other titles, but it can still be made better. I would love to see alot of work put into good balance between classes and abilities. Many ranger abilities are very overpowered. I would also like to see more unique animations between different race/gender combos, like Hucaseal and Ramarl from PSO EpI&II.
    "
    全体的なゲームは他のタイトル上に広大な改善ですが、それはまだ良い行うことができます。私は、クラスと能 力をバランスよく入れ作業の多くを見てみたい。多くのレンジャーの能力は非常に圧倒されています。私もPS O EPI&IIからHucasealとRamarlのような別の人種/ジェンダーコンボの間に多くのユニークなアニメーションを、見てみたい。
    "

Ran it through google translate and it came out alright, but ran it through babelfish and it made me lol at myself. Can anyone actually translate it?
    以前のファンタシースターオンラインゲームと比べると、総合的に改良したと思いますが、さらに良くなると思 います。まず、クラスのバランスを良く考えて欲しいです。例えば、レンジャーのスキルは強すぎだと思います 。それに、ファンタシースターオンラインエピソードI&IIにあるレイマルやヒューキャシールのように独特 な戦い方があればと思います。

Took a little break from work. :P Maybe not perfect but it should do.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    man i was actually with rock in hoping they wouldn't make them soc'em boppers.

i think brass knuckle type knuckle weapons would look cooler than those big boxing glove things.
    Nope, I want to really wallop them, the only way to do that is to smack them with a huge brick of a fist!

Bring on the Gudda Gant, Gudda Skela, and Gudda Igga! *War whoop*
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Thanks for translating and posting, will take it now.

-Upgrade graphic
    -Weapon category

It is really hard between this 2 choices as I think they need both.

Melee need to add at least 2-3 more weapons category.
    -Dual Daggers? (or Dual saber) = as a rapid combo, Dps orient category.
    -Double Saber? (well it is PS-series favorite weapon. Star-War fan too lol )
    -Slicer? (well it is one unique weapon category in the PS)

Ranger need at least 2 weapon category
    -Twin handgun (for dual wield purpose)
    -Shotgun (please don't compare with assault rifle PA, assault rifle is supposed to be a gun that can work on any situation, but not good at any. As you can see that assault rifle has launcher PA too, and yet they also release launcher type weapon.)

FO probably just need one more type
    -Text book? Scroll? have it auto regen PP ability and higher TP, but very suck at attack or unable to attack.

And lastly, for PC game, graphic in PSO2 is kidda behind other game company right now. they need to improve it at least for PC users.
    Last edited by Arika; Apr 30, 2012 at 04:26 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Nope, I want to really wallop them, the only way to do that is to smack them with a huge brick of a fist!

Bring on the Gudda Gant, Gudda Skela, and Gudda Igga! *War whoop*
    quick question

evangelion design mechas (even though we all know they're not actual mechas they're giant humans blabla) vs gundam design mechas

which do you prefer
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。

Thanks for creating this topic, it was nice to be able to provide my feedback. I went with the default comment that you posted which pretty much sums up what I want anyway.