Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't work for me, I was using my FOnewm and FOmarl to run the Tower most of those times and still never found it...
    Gotcha. Already scratched the superstitious method off the list!

For information purposes, I got mine from somewhere around floor 30, from a three Korse room (with the Wand being dessert.)

I recently started playing psz again and was wondering what a good strategy for fighting Humilius on hard or Vary Hard. He's pretty tough. Any suggestions on reducing damage.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Stay beneath his feet when combined, making sure to move before his ground pound. Try to dodge the floor tile stuff by standing near one that wasn't set off and dodgeroll onto it when they're about to go off. Try to dodge them like crazy when C&M separate and become invincible. Certain tile pattern lightbursts may be unavoidable once he's weakened, though, so you may need to be lucky to not get majorly hurt/0HKO'd by it later on. As for when to do your PB, use it just before he starts shooting at you, so they don't hit you, but you have enough time after it to be able to dodge his next volley of lasers.

That's about all I can tell ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Stay beneath his feet when combined, making sure to move before his ground pound. Try to dodge the floor tile stuff by standing near one that wasn't set off and dodgeroll onto it when they're about to go off. Try to dodge them like crazy when C&M separate and become invincible. Certain tile pattern lightbursts may be unavoidable once he's weakened, though, so you may need to be lucky to not get majorly hurt/0HKO'd by it later on. As for when to do your PB, use it just before he starts shooting at you, so they don't hit you, but you have enough time after it to be able to dodge his next volley of lasers.

That's about all I can tell ya...
    Would you suggest using a shield too? It might help against his freeze/slow attack+sword slash attack.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Maybe, I'm not sure if it halts the status ailments the attacks cause, but if they do, then sure, go for it.

Alright so I've been wanting to work on leveling mags abit while I play psz. Most of the time I just spam Dark Shrine or any other map that drops mats. Is it easy to get them to their 4th stage. I'm pretty new to the mag stuff; its easier and I enjoy it more than raising a Partner machine in PSU.

Mats make raising mags a breeze if you have them stocked. It really isn't that hard to get a mag to Lv60, it just takes a little time, since you can only feed them 5 items every 3 minutes.

Mats make raising mags a breeze if you have them stocked. It really isn't that hard to get a mag to Lv60, it just takes a little time, since you can only feed them 5 items every 3 minutes.
    The thing I'm confused about is do only focus on one thing or can I use Star, Moon or Sol atomizer that boost more than one stat. I mean is pure the way to go to get it to its 4th stage or can I achieve its final stage by boosting the other stats. Thank for the advice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    The thing I'm confused about is do only focus on one thing or can I use Star, Moon or Sol atomizer that boost more than one stat. I mean is pure the way to go to get it to its 4th stage or can I achieve its final stage by boosting the other stats. Thank for the advice though.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192672

My mag guide I wrote a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I recently started playing psz again and was wondering what a good strategy for fighting Humilius on hard or Vary Hard. He's pretty tough. Any suggestions on reducing damage.
    An EVP HUnewearl using a Rika's Suit and Slow/Freeze resists can effortlessly destroy him. At max level, with the resists and 2 Divine/Evade, the only attacks that can hit you from him is when he re-combines(dodge roll) and when he uses his trap panels(Which the resists will make nearly useless.) Add a Rika's Claw or Koga Shuriken with a decent machine percent, and farming him for a Celeb Breaker with Over End just became realistic, albeit time consuming.
    Life... dreams... hope... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things... I'm going to destroy! -Kefka Palazzo

I am a Hildetorr to know what you are take the quiz here.