Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The old snake is really good, but I wish there were some cool hairstyle, I also thought that it might fit him better some RAmar gear (since we don't have bandanas like in PSU)

Run for your lives, its Tim Burton...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    Hi, Siatome. Welcome to the site. And that's actually quite impressive.
    Thanks! Actually I thought the old snake idea was really cool so I tried my hand!

Spoiler!

But what the heck? For some reason it only lets my change one of the colors on the HUmar clothes, and it only let's my pick from a palette of about ten colors! Is that normal? (Kinda made it impossible to get his tan vest right) and worst of all the Robotic Eyepatch is cast only!

but, I found a solution, I give you...

Spoiler!

Like a boss.

That actually looks better than mine. o_o

giggle

robosnake looks like old cyborg raiden.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I partied with an awesome Gordon Freeman HUmar but my screencaps didn't save T_T If he was one of you guys i'd love to see it again!

Meh, don't care much for recreating characters from other media. I prefer original works. Though, some of the ones posted in here have been interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    I partied with an awesome Gordon Freeman HUmar but my screencaps didn't save T_T If he was one of you guys i'd love to see it again!
    I know it sucks just when you created a character you just can't savefile for it. It must have something to do with the clothings ingame I think. I got to recreate some minor changes I did when I switched from HUmarl to RAmarl.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siatome View Post
    Longtime lurker totally stoked about finally returning the series!

I give you Aran! Based off of everyones favorite bounty hunter of course!

Spoiler!

Of course, ol' sam would never show her hips like that and expect to be taken srsly, but hey, this is PSO, it's practically a requirement.
    hffjhlgfjdgsddhfjghkjl;k;ljkhjghfgdfghjkl;llkjhghf gdffghjklhgf

Never thought of this!

gregarfardgedth

Looks perfect. Though her face looks a lil more serious compared to how nintendo doll'd her up.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Siatome, I love your renditions of Samus and Old Snake! They have a very detailed likeness to them both.

Also, just thought that since Samus can't wear a helmet, maybe she can don a bounty hunter hat instead? XD

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Meh, don't care much for recreating characters from other media. I prefer original works. Though, some of the ones posted in here have been interesting.
    Yeah, I understand that. But it does give us some practice in making features that we would like for our own characters that had never crossed our minds before.
    Last edited by KunoMochi; May 26, 2012 at 09:55 PM.

I hate the rain...only because of the CURSED SNAILS THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO STEP ON.