Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Hah. Ha ha ha. Hahahahahajoajuajeiajaihfaiphwhfahfpajfaopsjfa *dies of laughter*

No.
    This.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Ok, so I finally downloaded the YouTube "work-around" for Vita and I am even more psyched now for PSO2. I think (for the most part) that the visuals CAN be that good and once it gets optimized for the Vita, the touch pad could make it my system of choice for this game......and save me the trouble of building a PC.
    I seriously doubt any cross-platform play though. Shared servers for characters-yes, but IMO there's no way in hell can they run the two simultaneously. I have a number of Vita games that support this already and NONE work well. NONE.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Ok, so I finally downloaded the YouTube "work-around" for Vita and I am even more psyched now for PSO2. I think (for the most part) that the visuals CAN be that good and once it gets optimized for the Vita, the touch pad could make it my system of choice for this game......and save me the trouble of building a PC.
    I seriously doubt any cross-platform play though. Shared servers for characters-yes, but IMO there's no way in hell can they run the two simultaneously. I have a number of Vita games that support this already and NONE work well. NONE.
    what youtube workaround? I just learned that a youtube app was coming this month.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    what youtube workaround? I just learned that a youtube app was coming this month.
    His talking bout this lil java script code that lets you download the youtube vids on your ps vita through the vita browser
    Not sure if I can post the link here, but if you want it I'll pm you the link and instructions on how to do it.

Also does anyone know when the PSO2 beta gonna start for the VIta?
    Last edited by Bou; Jun 3, 2012 at 07:30 PM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post
    His talking bout this lil java script code that lets you download the youtube vids on your ps vita through the vita browser
    Not sure if I can post the link here, but if you want it I'll pm you the link and instructions on how to do it.

Also does anyone know when the PSO2 beta gonna start for the VIta?
    I THINK the testing starts in...

Fall?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

1.Make a bookmark on your Vita of this URL
    http://oretube.blog99.fc2.com/blog-entry-75.html and open the PSVitaTubeDownloader tab.
    2.Open youtube on your Vita browser, next find a PSO2 vid, then open this bookmark (marked on the right side with a heart symbol), finally you will be able to D/L videos in SD & HD on your Vita.

Beta for Vita (Japanese) is end of Summer.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Jun 3, 2012 at 09:04 PM.

Gonna be switching my Vita to JP for that time. D;

I'm excited for PSO2 to come to the Vita, even if it doesn't look as good. My laptop has to run PSO2 at the lowest settings so it will probably look better for me. haha.

Gib.

Quote Originally Posted by Rath-Kun View Post
    Gonna be switching my Vita to JP for that time. D;

I'm excited for PSO2 to come to the Vita, even if it doesn't look as good. My laptop has to run PSO2 at the lowest settings so it will probably look better for me. haha.
    For most people here, the Vita version will look superior.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    For most people here, the Vita version will look superior.
    yeah i wouldn't be surprised if vita looked better than barebones PC, which is what a good amount of people are using to play, mainly because they have less demanding resolution with vita.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I'm pretty sure Sony should be begging/paying Sega to localize PSO2 for all markets to move some Vitas off the shelves. Before PSPo2, the only reason I had a PSP was the two GTA games and Monster Hunter.

Vita has no GTAs in the works and the Monster Hunter portable series is jumping ship to 3DS. They need a AAA multiplayer title and they need to market the hell out of it as soon as possible. I believe PSO2 is the only title on the horizon for the Vita that has that kind of potential.