Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    My concern is that skill points may be capped at 30, regardless of level cap. The only other game I've played with a similar skilltree setup had a fixed skillpoint cap at 30, even though max level was actually 50. As of level 31 and up you just stopped gaining skillpoints.

In that game resetting was free so it wasn't an issue, but nobody seems to know how it'll work in PSO2. Considering resets cost actual money I'd rather find out before precluding something I'd like to have.

But like I said, I'll just sacrifice Just Reversal. If I can train it at level 31 then that would be nice.
    What a scary thought to only ever get 30 skill points "shudders". Either way my level 40 build works for level 30 as well.

for some reason when i try to link the website in MSN chat it says the site was blocked because it was reported as unsafe

we didn't all just get secretly injected with keyloggers did we
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Hm...does anyone know what exactly the sword/spear/wired lance gear skill does in the HU skill tree?

it says it enables the gear or something...but I don't quite get it...could someone fill me in? @_@

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    Hm...does anyone know what exactly the sword/spear/wired lance gear skill does in the HU skill tree?

it says it enables the gear or something...but I don't quite get it...could someone fill me in? @_@
    The gears each enable a power gauge for that weapon type - it appears over the central palette. It fills up from various things in combat, and is used to make the weapon's arts and such even stronger.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post

It adds a little bar in the bottom middle part of your screen that as you fill up gives you bonuses for weapons when it is filled, you can charge PA's for the sword that are chargeable in like a second compared to 7 or 8 seconds with a filled sword gear, and the starting PA for the sword that has you do a front-flip strike gets added shockwaves to it when you use it with a full Gear Gauge...

Partisan gear increases the length of attacks so you can hit more enemies, they are unique abilities that can't be bought and it only costs one SP each, one of the best investments you can get
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    ...they are unique abilities that can't be bought and it only costs one SP each, one of the best investments you can get
    Which is why, in my opinion, anyone taking Wired Gear should just grab Partisan while they're at it.
    Coming Soon!

I really don't know what to think about the whole stun-grenades-costing-meseta thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scionni View Post
    I really don't know what to think about the whole stun-grenades-costing-meseta thing.
    I know exactly what to think about the whole "Only Rangers have skills that cost meseta" thing, but fortunately I didn't want to use those skills anyway.

Force skill tree has been changed.