View Poll Results: which weapon suits your fancy (i know it's 2h sword but we can pretend otherwise)

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2h sword (jeeze if you're this direct about ur feelings you'll make 2h sword blush teehee)

16 14.41%
  • partisan (but the ~.5/1 sec gear charge is so painful and i cant sit still that long)

16 14.41%
  • wired lance (what does gauge even do dammit o but that spinny attack is fun)

19 17.12%
  • rifle (i'm not a scrub like u nabs that use launcher cheese guis get skills)

13 11.71%
  • THRILLSPLOSION YEAAAAAAAA (THERE IS NO GUNSLASH ONLY THRILLSPLOSION)

7 6.31%
  • launcher (why did my aoe splash get nerfed ;-

13 11.71%
  • rod (it reminds me of 2h sword so i like it)

5 4.50%
  • talis (aw yeah im like a wizard-gambit my deepest desires are satiated)

7 6.31%
  • ur favorite weapon isn't out yet (HAHA ROCK LOOOL)

15 13.51%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm waiting on normal sabers but not holding my breath, other than that I'm waiting on daggers which I'll probably main with, but right now I voted for 2h swords, though I used wired lances alot in the POBT, I can't stop loving the sword's Rising Edge and Cruel Throw PAs

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    Talis and Partisan for me.
    Didn't use the Talis style weapons too long after I gave up on FO because of the wipe.
    Switching to my HU class the partisan really hit the spot, they were fast and powerful, allowed me to hit multiple targets and didn't hold me down when I needed to dodge. I'm happy with it.
    you got my kawaii waifu there, she's pretty fat when i wanna move fast. i'll admit i quick change to partisan so i can dodge faster if the situation demands it. that "something trick" pa is pretty broken too, attack boss weak points all day NP, nothing is out of reach
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I was hoping for a list of weapons that are out.

Think somebody could put them in, you know....English.

All Partisan, all the time. Totally waiting on Double Sabers, Twin Daggers, and Knuckles though.

All you 2h big sword wannabees.. =.=

Voted W.lances. I particularly love the boot to the head pa, and the ninja death drop is awesome too. Liked 2h swords as well, and rifle all the way when ranger-ing.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

KNUCKLES GRGAJJDJLD SHUT UP DEL!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    you got my kawaii waifu there, she's pretty fat when i wanna move fast. i'll admit i quick change to partisan so i can dodge faster if the situation demands it. that "something trick" pa is pretty broken too, attack boss weak points all day NP, nothing is out of reach
    Did you mean fat or fast? 'Cause fat makes puts that whole post in another light. ;p
    I didn't get to play too much with the PA's until half way through today when I noticed they were actually useful thanks to my partisan.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    All you 2h big sword wannabees.. =.=
    we got a jokester here keke
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    I didn't get to play too much with the PA's until half way through today when I noticed they were actually useful thanks to my partisan.
    Whaaa? PAs are useful always, not just for partisans and... and they look flashy and cool too