View Poll Results: What Timezone are you?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • PST (UTC -

14 11.29%
  • CST (UTC - 6)

26 20.97%
  • EST (UTC - 5)

48 38.71%
  • GMT

22 17.74%
  • CET (UTC + 1)

5 4.03%
  • EET (UTC +2)

1 0.81%
  • Australia CST (UTC + 10:30)

0 0%
  • Australia EST (UTC + 10)

2 1.61%
  • Other (Post so I can add!)

6 4.84%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Planning a Meet & Greet for Next Week

Hello everyone!

Many of you who played PSU are no stranger with the Meetups and Meet & Greet. We also had something similar on PSO2 CBT for Icespike's video which had a great turn out! I would like to see those numbers again, but this time for a meeting for getting to know your fellow players and even meeting new ones if you haven't tried to already!

I've hosted a few in the past, and I would like to try to do the same for PSO2. I tend to plan in stages so that there is data to use to organize future events and others can look over in case they want to do something as well. This thread kinda primer for the next, so excuse my briefness.

So first thing I would like to ask is...what timezone are you from? I will put up a poll to answer.
    Also, put what times you are available so that I can add that in at some point else where.

I'm available anytime after 4:30PM EDT next week.

I won't even charge for autographs during this one. Just this once though.

Sad i missed the earlier ones since i did not attend the CBT, so thanks for holding this kind of event again. Next week i should be available anytime from 9am-6pm and 9pm-12am PST.

Sounds cool.

I'll be there if time allows. I'm pretty busy on weekends but my general timeframe is 4pm to 11pm EST, mostly on weekdays. I love these events so I hope I can make it

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    Hello everyone!

Many of you who played PSU are no stranger with the Meetups and Meet & Greet. We also had something similar on PSO2 CBT for Icespike's video which had a great turn out! I would like to see those numbers again, but this time for a meeting for getting to know your fellow players and even meeting new ones if you haven't tried to already!

I've hosted a few in the past, and I would like to try to do the same for PSO2. I tend to plan in stages so that there is data to use to organize future events and others can look over in case they want to do something as well. This thread kinda primer for the next, so excuse my briefness.

So first thing I would like to ask is...what timezone are you from? I will put up a poll to answer.
    Also, put what times you are available so that I can add that in at some point else where.
    Hey Rizen. Was this you?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    Yes that was!
    Thought some more nostalgia couldn't hurt. Here is one of the earliest meetup places in PSU. We played naked duck-duck-goose games at this spring. I'm down for wherever/whenever you guys decide for the new meetup (Preferably afternoon weekdays or weekends.)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by AlMcFly; Jun 20, 2012 at 06:22 AM.

I'm in England and I'm sure most of Europe will want to join, so finding a good time during the weekends, or Sunday where both are playing at the same time is good.

I'll certainly be joining a meet & greet. I love those things.