Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Clever, clever Sega. This is actually a very good move on their part, but I really don't like the idea of being separated from the community. I think I'll wait it out.

If that doesn't work, probably going to have to find alternatives by scrambling through the forums for where other users are going.

Alright, I'm in Ship 4... There are a few english speakers, but I don't know about sending people here. Every single block is almost full.
    Ship 2

Protect the Universal! CapitalG's Avatar

Well, we should sticky this or something. We have to figure out somewhere where people will be playing. Ship 4 seems to be one of the best choices as far as numbers, but maybe the quality of players might not be so good. And now that there are people on ship 2, I doubt that most of them are going to be willing to move. I never thought that they would out right cut off new characters. I hope because of this, the may offer a free transfer later.

Protect the Universal! CapitalG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cavistus View Post
    Alright, I'm in Ship 4... There are a few english speakers, but I don't know about sending people here. Every single block is almost full.
    Well, it is launch day so to speak. I bet most servers are near full.

Wow, I'm glad I decided to go ahead and register my PID on Ship 02 this morning before I left for work o_O;

I'm cool with Ship 04 as a backup but I'm hoping this is a temporary issue. This'll suck if we're all separated :\

I should have taken a half day from work to at least get a spot in Ship 2. Not only did my user name get taken, I'm now one of those shut out of ship 2. Just bloody wonderful.

Ship 4 also seems to be filling up quick. Beginning to think of choosing Ship 10 or something instead.

I'll Stick to one of the lower populated servers when i get home.
    It's no use waiting for one of the overpopulated servers to Open up again As itll fill up with new Jp Players in no time.
    Since i cant speak or Read a word in Jp it's just natural for me to ignore the higher populated Servers :X

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Wow, I'm glad I decided to go ahead and register my PID on Ship 02 this morning before I left for work o_O;

I'm cool with Ship 04 as a backup but I'm hoping this is a temporary issue. This'll suck if we're all separated :\
    Registering PID "on Ship 02" doesn't count because it's the same PID on any Ship. Unfortunately you still will not be able to create a character.

This is why I posted a poll couple days ago concerned about this. I've been in Ship 02 all night and none of the blocks are full, most are half full, and the lag is spiking all over. So yah, I'm sure it's a temporary hold on creation because Ship 02 is not full. If we decide to move to another ship, we better do it quickly before most of us get too high in level.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    I've been in Ship 02 all night and none of the blocks are full, most are half full, and the lag is spiking all over.
    Pretty sure the "full" is referring to the total number of characters created on the ship, not how many are logged in.