Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just finished it with all perfects and rank S... it's possible.

If you insist on playing solo, make sure to bring some NPC's along to help you (if you don't have any, or only have Xeno--the guy with the red hair, go ahead and do some client orders) as they will drastically help you with kill time.

I had a lot of trouble with the multi-party section. I think other players would kill them off messing with the spawns. I made a solo party and checked the option to not allow multi-parties. Doing that made it really easy to hit all of the dagun spawn locations. But pretty the mission is all about luck, do it a couple of times until you get lucky.

its true this mission is hard as fuck, it took me 3 times, even by rushing trough the map ignoring everything but dagan ended up with 12 minutes minimum. then i took 3 npcs with me and somehow made it with 9 minutes. i think more spawned with the npcs

1 time i ended up with 99 points from 8:00-10:00 lol, i almost rage quit.

this mission is almost as bad as the final mission quest before u unlock free desert mode lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTickler View Post
    its true this mission is hard as fuck, it took me 3 times, even by rushing trough the map ignoring everything but dagan ended up with 12 minutes minimum. then i took 3 npcs with me and somehow made it with 9 minutes. i think more spawned with the npcs

1 time i ended up with 99 points from 8:00-10:00 lol, i almost rage quit.

this mission is almost as bad as the final mission quest before u unlock free desert mode lol.
    Something like that happened to me...
    I was at 99/100, then there appeared like 4 dagans, and i killed them all with razonde but oh, lag spike...they should of have died at 9:45, but the kills where counted at 10:12 ;_; and now with...maintenance? i will need to wait a little longer to do it...sigh
    FOnewearl, since PSO

Here's a tip. You don't have to fight every mob in the first area. Make sure you at least kill three spawns there for S rank.

Then when you get to the multiparty area, have your team split up looking for Dagan spawns and spammed AOEs on them for quick kills. You don't need to all be near each other for it to count towards the 100. Divide and conquer.

Can solo it too. Basically, you can ignore most of the mob that isn't darker.
    So just run around and find darker to kill until it finish. I did 10 min myself fine. (although I was with 2x NPC)

Don't forget to lock your multiple area room too. So other party not steal and kill all the darker ahead.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server