Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jtenma View Post
    Ok, you have ZERO lag problems....really?
    Seriously.

Ship 10 all the way. Less lag, tons of English players in Block 20 at all times. You'll never not have someone to help you or talk to.
    check out my music @ http://vonhalford.com

Hildetorr Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by VonHalford View Post
    Ship 10 all the way. Less lag, tons of English players in Block 20 at all times. You'll never not have someone to help you or talk to.
    I played on both for a day each and 10 is certainly more than fine , but since I only got to lvl 6 and the ship opened up I moved yesterday morning.

TBH lag is a bit irrelevent to conversation. If your standing in one place chatting in lobby, worst that can happen is your message take 2 seconds to appear.

Ship choice is obviously about community, and most participating in community I do is in lobbies. I run open games all the time but either people dont join or they are always silent.

So simply hang out in lobbies during lag spikes and quest when its smooth sailing. But I love S2 lobbies, pretty fun a lively. Definitely worth the occasional lag.

how do delete my character? and is ship 2 open or locked?

ship 2 not laggy enough to me to warrant a move from pretty much all the english players.

its a little laggy, but only during peak hours, and i rarely play during those times. its pretty lag free from 1 pm to 8 pst for me.

most of the time the lag isn't bad enough to cause teleporting though. damage lags, but i don't mind so long as i can still guard the boss and he's not teleporting.

sometimes they do teleport, but only at super high peak times.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

since the first maintenance, 2 has really improved. There's a LOT of english players there.

Website designer and PSO Addict.

ok guys im official on ship 2 now.

Ign: Ayona

Class: Hunter

Ship: 2

A few notes about the lag on ship 2:

Some people don't experience it because of the times they play. The servers are laggy to the point of being unplayable during prime time in Japan (maybe 6pm to 11pm JST, which is roughly 5am to 10am EST in the US, 10am to 3pm BST). Most English speakers aren't really on during this time.

If you're on opposite that, say... 5pm to 10pm EST (6am to 11am JST), you probably wouldn't notice any lag because the servers are comparatively empty, no matter what ship you are on.

During prime japanese time, ship 2 is probably close to 90% full from my experience. As in, none of those little bars under the blocks are less than maybe 80% full, and most are more full than that. But during prime american time, those bars are a lot closer to 20% full.

thanks for the heads up. sure are alot of nice people on the forums