Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have a rare gunblade but it doesn't do nearly as well as a sword as a hunter.

I used to live in Valhalla, now, where my feet lay is my home.

Quote Originally Posted by mhjc View Post
    Rappies. The normal rappies with huge baby look on them.

Great, I have a rare decked out to take down Rappies... u w u;

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Valkyrie View Post
    Great, I have a rare decked out to take down Rappies... u w u;
    well they typically drop a grinder when you hit them when they try to run away so i guess it's somewhat useful. grinders are nice.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I just want some nice rares. I swear to god, that Id's are still present. Maybe I'm a litttle bit crazy. But I noticed certain people are usually always a certain color in the lobby. Some people never change. :/ or so it seems to me.

I found my fist rare last night at 4am versing the spider boss in the city. It got tekked as a 7 star yellow gun that I havent had a chance to test out in the levels yet. It's not very strong but I'm guessing it can be grinded up and powered up well : )

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian & PSO View Post
    I found my fist rare last night at 4am versing the spider boss in the city. It got tekked as a 7 star yellow gun that I havent had a chance to test out in the levels yet. It's not very strong but I'm guessing it can be grinded up and powered up well : )
    welcome to the club c:

that seems to be a lot of people's first rare. as a result, i saw it once being sold for 5,000 meseta.

even when grinded to max level, the damage isn't increased very much. you'd be better off saving the amount of money it takes to grind, and selling the grinders themselves (~4-5k a pop on market) to buy a weapon you actually want.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

FoNewm here and only found a rare gun and a rare sword yet... haven't even tekked them yet....