Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

The fact that you can just run right through to the end of the mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    The fact that you can just run right through to the end of the mission.
    Yea, I'm not soo sure how I feel about that myself, it REALLY encourages boss rushing. then again, maybe all the best loot doesn't drop off bosses?
    PSO 2 Hunter - Alreun SHIP 10 Thats right! SHIP 10!

Quote Originally Posted by LatinWolf View Post
    those of you complaining about camera.... play on Keyboard and mouse... "poof" there goes you problem!
    "Poof" there comes the problem that not everybody is used to play with keyboard and mouse for action games! I'd use the keyboard and mouse anytime for games that require them, but this game doesn't. I still don't see why couldn't they allow the camera to be moved while locked-on.

learn not to cry about it and move on that the way thing are and plus your playing the game in japan and just learn to accept what they have and quit your whining. Instead of bitchin how u feel how the game is played. everyone should write your subjection and idea in Japanese and tell Sega your sob story and maybe just maybe they care to listen what you have to say of the manner of the game and just maybe :P take everyone Idea and subjection. like I said learn to accept what they have and move on

side note they had a subjection blog for pso2 and everyone had there chance to reply to them but maybe not too late
    Last edited by Zelda01; Jun 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Yeah..I mean in PSU and PSO you could skip mobs for efficiency's sake but you can quite literally skip just about everything.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda01 View Post
    learn not to cry about it and move on that the way thing are and plus your playing the game in japan and just learn to accept what they have and quit your whining. Instead of bitchin how u feel how the game is played. everyone should write your subjection and idea in Japanese and tell Sega your sob story and maybe just maybe they care to listen what you have to say of the manner just maybe :P
    And instead of bitching about other people sharing their opinions about the game, you could shut up if you don't have anything useful to say, maybe. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    They should show up on the fully zoomed in map.
    oh didnt know that, i never use the fully zoomed map though, i like to see the whole map on my screen :P in that case i mean dots on there for the multiparty

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    "Poof" there comes the problem that not everybody is used to play with keyboard and mouse for action games! I'd use the keyboard and mouse anytime for games that require them, but this game doesn't. I still don't see why couldn't they allow the camera to be moved while locked-on.
    I've played PSO all my life on Gamepad too, but I was able to adapt to Keyboard and Mouse. In fact, I found it to work real well. I give props to SEGA on that.
    PSO 2 Hunter - Alreun SHIP 10 Thats right! SHIP 10!

boss rushing isn't really that helpful in this game though. you can gain a lot more exp if you just multiparty and wipe out mobs. if i crunch the numbers right, one wave of mobs at the hard navu rappy stage was like maybe 6 mobs big. each mob gave ~35 exp.

6x35 = 210. a boss generally gives like 200-400 exp but takes like 3-10 minutes to kill depending your party. these mobs wipe out within roughly 30-1 minute, and it takes less than 20 seconds to travel to the next spawn. also, you can still get rares from regular mobs, so you're not really missing out.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Yeah..I mean in PSU and PSO you could skip mobs for efficiency's sake but you can quite literally skip just about everything.
    Not if you want an S class. And not if you're past the forest. In the Caves, City and Desert Walls show up and block you off whenever there is an emergency code. Trapping you.

I think once we are out of beta most of the people issues here will have been resolved. They didn't activate everything. Because they want us to test out certain things. They capped the levels and gave us plenty of items to work with. I think they want us to be able to blaze through the levels right now so we can get to where there could be issues.
    check out my music @ http://vonhalford.com