Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 30 Club

I'm only level 4 3:

Quote Originally Posted by mnemosy View Post
    For showing off. Although many people will be here soon, it's fun to be one of the first.

Spoiler!
    You've been playing this game for too long. Put the controller/keyboard/mouse down & enjoy some hobbies or something. lol Jokes aside, grats man.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

Congrats!

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

If only I had known how effective PSE Burst was while grinding with a team.

I've put 80 hours into this game and I'm only 26, but about 80% of my game time was in a party of two, which....isn't too great for speed leveling.

Oh yes, those were one of the gems when leveling, throughout the game I got at least 5 of them with my team, only one lasting longer than the rest which was in the city mission...

ALSO

I want to thank the PSO2 Dance Crew for I have used you in my mentions saying that you was rooting for us to get to 30! So... THANK YOU

I kinda worry aboiut this game if people are already hitting the cap when its been out for a couple days at best. Yeah its a low cap but still.

I just got a PSE burst before maintenance...and there were other people in this forest area which was weird because they weren't in the party...and I'm so confused

Still have no idea how people hit 30 already. I've been playing quite a bit and only just hit 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    I kinda worry aboiut this game if people are already hitting the cap when its been out for a couple days at best. Yeah its a low cap but still.
    The people at the cap, myself included, have been playing almost nonstop for the past 3 or 4 days and sleeping during maintenances. A casual player won't hit it so fast. But yes, it didn't take that long. Still it's a lot of work to cap all 3 classes, which I will be doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by KanekoSaya View Post
    I just got a PSE burst before maintenance...and there were other people in this forest area which was weird because they weren't in the party...and I'm so confused
    Multiparty areas yo, they exist in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemosy View Post
    The people at the cap, myself included, have been playing almost nonstop for the past 3 or 4 days and sleeping during maintenances. A casual player won't hit it so fast. But yes, it didn't take that long. Still it's a lot of work to cap all 3 classes, which I will be doing.

Multiparty areas yo, they exist in this game.
    what's your main area to grind? and are you guys in multi party areas?

tl;dr pls tell me how to level faster (i already take client orders and stuff but i don't know what seems to be the easiest/best map to grind. apparently looping in a circle in a multi-party is really effective though, leveled pretty fast when i was lucky to partake in one.)
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!