Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 30 Club

@KanekoSaya You was in a mult-party area~ where you would meet more teams other than the one that you are in.

@BIG OLAF It's a secret~ aweehooeh

Actually in my case I was picking up client quests that where purely kill and collection quest - as I blindly followed this trend it did help. As well as getting PSE and a decent run with a good flow of code interruptions.

Man I am stuck in NYC. When I get home I have to send my laptop in. I haven't even start
    yet. But congrats dood.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Still have no idea how people hit 30 already. I've been playing quite a bit and only just hit 22.
    PSE Burst up the butt. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    PSE Burst up the butt.
    Seems the PSE Bursts I get are shit, though. They only last one or two minutes, and we only get like 3-4 enemies to spawn at a time. Is there some sort of trick to getting massive, meseta and item spewing hordes of monsters to spawn? Because all of mine have been lackluster at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    I kinda worry aboiut this game if people are already hitting the cap when its been out for a couple days at best. Yeah its a low cap but still.
    Cap is only going to get higher, mate. Full release will raise the bar to 40, and I can guarantee you that with the known leaked content on the way in the future, that level is going to increase again. And the higher level you are, the longer it takes for the next.

Seems the PSE Bursts I get are shit, though. They only last one or two minutes, and we only get like 3-4 enemies to spawn at a time. Is there some sort of trick to getting massive, meseta and item spewing hordes of monsters to spawn? Because all of mine have been lackluster at best.
    yeah i'm having this problem too. not enough mobs spawn to keep the pse burst going. i have a feeling just partying with 3 other rangers that all have launcher is what has to be done lol
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    what's your main area to grind? and are you guys in multi party areas?
    Up to level 25 the best exp is on Desert Free with a party of 4 on normal. Even if you can do Hard Forest at that point it's not faster.
    25-30 best exp is Desert 1 or 3, they're both good. Strat for 1 is do a bunch of Codes and keep cycling through the mission. 3 is pretty much kill all the things and do a couple loops around the 2nd zone, it's a multiparty area.
    Of course client orders are great to work on too, so make sure you keep up on those. I actually dinged to 30 because I finished a client order that gives 10k exp.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemosy View Post
    The people at the cap, myself included, have been playing almost nonstop for the past 3 or 4 days and sleeping during maintenances.

This is sick

Quote Originally Posted by gantzkaiser View Post
    This is sick
    dis jigga jellis
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Well, from my experiences with efficient and effective PSE Burst grinding, the best map is the Desert Free Mission. What a group and I did was run in circles continuously killing spawning mobs. Once you hit any PSE level to 8, Bam. Burst activated. The trick to keeping the burst is being in a small area where the spawns are close to each other and it's easy to keep a continuous grinding flow. Otherwise, PSE levels reset. It's best to have a large group, too.