Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cant get used to it

So after my Force reaches Level 20 and i already get bored of it i tryed a Hunter to twink ( Ranger is way more boring to play so i didnt get over Lvl 10 ).

The Problems i have with the Hunter is that i die nearly instantly. Ok, i dont use Block cause im too lazy for it but i dodge a lot and still every Hit from that Stupid Monkeys costs me nearly 1/3 of my HP.

After getting Fury Stance, its even more Worse ( I let this Talent now the whole Time deactivated). 3 Hits from a normal Mob, 1 - 2 Hits from a Boss and im Death. My Hunter is now level 13 and i already Died 5 Times and my "Pots" are always empty.

It´s not that the Hunter Class isnt Fun to play but the Damage that it gain is in my OP way to much.

Im just wondering that noone Talks about that in the Forum so i may do something wrong, or its normal to die alot as a Hunter, thats why im asking here.

man i can't tell if you're trolling dawg. you're definitely doing something wrong.

if you're being lazy and trying to play a hunter you're absolutely doing it wrong. hunters are basically never supposed to stay in one place, they're always moving.

you might as well go back to playing a ranger if you wanna stay lazy man.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    man i can't tell if you're trolling dawg. you're definitely doing something wrong.

if you're being lazy and trying to play a hunter you're absolutely doing it wrong. hunters are basically never supposed to stay in one place, they're always moving.

you might as well go back to playing a ranger if you wanna stay lazy man.
    Well, i didnt sayed that im tto lazy overall, just for <guarding. I try to Dodge as much as i can, but beside that i have to make damage sometimes and this is the part where i get hits. Fe. 3 Monkeys around you, you cant watch over them the whole Time.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

I couldn't make heads or tales out of this dude's post, lol. I tried a translator, but that didn't really help either. You'll see why:

Thus, my power to reach the level, I was already after 20 holes, I made a lot of Ranger (I 10 lvl to play are boring) twink Hunter. The problem with me is the hunter, almost instantly is that you need to death boss. [OK IM, also, the lazy, but I failed, and a lot of questions, and do not use any Ala hit from monkeys is still in my horsepower is almost one-third of my anger overall cost after retrieving the direction, the situation is even worse (i) now, this talent, all the time.

Yeah, not much better...

Quote Originally Posted by palmtop View Post
    Well, i didnt sayed that im tto lazy overall, just for <guarding. I try to Dodge as much as i can, but beside that i have to make damage sometimes and this is the part where i get hits. Fe. 3 Monkeys around you, you cant watch over them the whole Time.
    oh god

"3 monkeys around you, you cant watch over them the whole time"
    this will never be forgotten

"omfg i have 3 essays around me, i cant watch over them the whole time"

"jeeze man tonight i'm covering 3 shifts around me, i cant watch over them the whole time"

jokes aside, why are you in the center of 3 monkeys? why dont you move out of the circle of monkeys? typically when i play hunter, i make sure my back is secure and i have no enemies within range. if there are a lot of mobs clustered together i won't just go dive in the center of them and go nuts. i'll typically poke around the circle of mobs with dash attacks>photon arts.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    I couldn't make heads or tales out of this dude's post, lol. I tried a translator, but that didn't really help either. You'll see why:

Thus, my power to reach the level, I was already after 20 holes, I made a lot of Ranger (I 10 lvl to play are boring) twink Hunter. The problem with me is the hunter, almost instantly is that you need to death boss. [OK IM, also, the lazy, but I failed, and a lot of questions, and do not use any Ala hit from monkeys is still in my horsepower is almost one-third of my anger overall cost after retrieving the direction, the situation is even worse (i) now, this talent, all the time.

Yeah, not much better...
    Thats actually Funny but i dont think that my English is Unreadable.

E: Is there a Way to Reset your Skilltree ? Try´d every Tab at the Skilltrainer but nothing Happens.
    Last edited by palmtop; Jul 2, 2012 at 07:24 AM.

If you master to block you will have no problem as a Hunter, some enemies can be tricky to learn their attacks and time the block. But when you learn it, you will be invincible!

But I don't use block on shooting attacks all the time, I rather use dash in those situations. (If it's coming straight towards me)

Basically Hunters have to be in the fray. They have to be up close and personal. So they have to run the risk of being hit alot more than rangers and forces. Why? Rangers, have guns so they'll be a bit more in the distance, and Forces can be too since spells aren't something requiring them to be up close. Like the other two said, you gotta know when to dodge and be on alert. And you will die at times, you just have to try NOT to die as much.

You do have to focus on your armor and defense too. Since you'll be in the fray, and have a higher change of getting hit, it would be good to get some defense to counter-balance being hit alot.

If you don't like all that, then Hunter isn't for you. (just playstyle wise)
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 2, 2012 at 07:33 AM.

get step attack
    Duck TalesNeifirst [ship 2]

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Keep

pressing

the

attack

button

and

use

common

sense