Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

What about the rest of the bank expands? (500 ones).

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leyline View Post
    What are the sizes on Premium expanded storage.
    Vs the stand alone "Expanded storage" I recall seeing the bank showing 2030 item slots in open beta.

Also how is this going to work if someone buys expanded storage forgets it the next month with full storage.

If someone could post the storage details in general I just want to maximize my item space when I get online.
    The Premium Package gives a bonus storage of 300 items, to go with your free 230 (200 normal and 30 temporary).

The Expanded Storage A, B and C tickets give you 500 slots each, for a total of 1500.

1500 (expanded A,B,C) + 300 (premium) + 200 (normal) + 30 (temporary) = 2030 (The number you see when you select the All Storage icon when looking at your storage boxes.

Technically you can add on 50 items which is your held inventory, that can also be expanded, via arks cash, in units of 10 up to a total of 100.

*Also there is no permanent increase to storage, they are all rental. Again technically the inventory increase tickets are permanent if you count them as storage.
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Jul 3, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cla View Post
    Can you please elaborate on what these things actually are?
    Added descriptions to most items, and cleaned a few things up.

The lottery is extremely expensive, made worse by the fact that you're not even guaranteed to get what you want from it, and in the case of clothes, not even what color you want. Atrocious implementation.

When you buy Mag/Skill Slots do they automatically get applied or do you have to use an item or go somewhere?

Nevermind: The mag is a green item.

I want to know how MAG reset work. Is it reset your MAG to level 0 with 1st form? Or it stays in 2nd/3rd form while its level is reseted to 0?

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    The Premium Package gives a bonus storage of 300 items, to go with your free 230 (200 normal and 30 temporary).

The Expanded Storage A, B and C tickets give you 500 slots each, for a total of 1500.

1500 (expanded A,B,C) + 300 (premium) + 200 (normal) + 30 (temporary) = 2030 (The number you see when you select the All Storage icon when looking at your storage boxes.

Technically you can add on 50 items which is your held inventory, that can also be expanded, via arks cash, in units of 10 up to a total of 100.

*Also there is no permanent increase to storage, they are all rental. Again technically the inventory increase tickets are permanent if you count them as storage.
    nah i'm pretty sure you can treat extra characters as "banks," since you can access all of their items from a bank on another character. it's a rather inconvenient form of extra storage, but it's permanent and only costs 500 yen
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Would be nice to update the few items that are missing japanese's symbols.

Thanks in advance for whoever got them

Where to buy the Gold AC scratch x1? I only found the x11 option õ.õ

Quote Originally Posted by Oniyoru View Post
    Where to buy the Gold AC scratch x1? I only found the x11 option õ.õ
    Don't go to the AC shop for x1... On the shopping cart menu choose the second option to go to the AC scratch menu. You'll see it in there for 500AC c: