Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Dragon's Dogma.

Strange, I never had very high expectations for this game, yet it managed to steal my ENTIRE WEEKEND away even from PSO2.

That is ridiculous, man!
    blasphemer

Xenogearz on PSP.
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Played Diablo 3 for five minutes. Bad Idea. So not fun.

Most likely finishing Stawberry Panic! and sleeping. Might rewatch some iM@S and 0048 episodes.

im probably going to catch up on all the anime i missed while playing pso2

Last maintenance I worked on this... I'll have to work in the morning, then I'll get back to drawing her staff in a little less half heartily and equipping her mag. Unfortunately, I gotta find a scanner or something so I can actually work on finishing it with color and whatnot....

Legendary Maverick Hunter Zeke154's Avatar

Read manga, go to work, hang out with friends, play on xbox live and PS network

Great artwork!
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

My goodness Lae thats beautiful!!! :O

make a nice fruit parfait for a nice person, using nata de coco

@lae nice contour dog. you should try to get a tablet/cintiq. layers make linework so much more crisp and wonderful. upload the finished work if you ever ink it with pen and erase the pencil, i bet it'd look much better.

i used to only use .3mm pencil and paper, and ink with a .3mm pen but now,

now i hardly touch paper at all. i got an old version of a cintiq for like 350 dollars on ebay and it works perfectly. it's calibration is pretty good i have no qualms with it. only minor problem is it's display isn't super good (it's not a problem with the product, but the design of the product. that's why new cintiqs are apparently so expensive, they have very crystal clear displays) but all i use it for is to draw directly on screen and take advantage of layers.

if i had layers in real life when drawing i'd probably just do that instead but layers only exist in software programs
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jul 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Addict, Vin: Thank You kindly!!! You don't wanna know how long that took. @_@ Stupid complicated impossible sic-fi outfits. SEGA hates cosplayers and fan artists.

deldelight: Alas, I have a Wacom... but no image editing programs for my Macbook Pro like photoshop yet.

I always prefer to do the linear with pencil first. I just feel I have a better overall understanding of the picture, and more control over the lines. Then I scan the pencil and digitally ink it. Sometimes I use vectors for a really clean and smooth look.

Layers... I usually end up with a bunch. One for each color really. Plus one additional for shading on every color. Plus background, line art, effects, ect. Sometimes my old PC laptop nearly pooped itself with the amount of layers I used.