Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: "New Costumes"

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Sure the AC Scratch costumes might show up in player shops when those players don't get the costume they wanted. Guess what? They will all be list for 99,999,999 meseta. Awesome Sega.
    The tax for that is crazy. >_>

But yeah, if someone put it up for that price, no one will ever touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    The tax for that is crazy. >_>

But yeah, if someone put it up for that price, no one will ever touch it.
    There were already weapons in Open Beta up for that price (Anti-Material Rifle). Lots of weapons well over a million. Lessen the amount of shops there are (due to less people buying premium) and you've got a massive inflation of meseta prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    My only problem: Afin's costume isn't available yet.

Also I was hoping for AC outfits that weren't part of a Gacha.
    We'll see, there might be "event" or "holiday" outfit that are free.
    Story event or Holiday(Halloween, or christmas)

There were already weapons in Open Beta up for that price (Anti-Material Rifle). Lots of weapons well over a million. Lessen the amount of shops there are (due to less people buying premium) and you've got a massive inflation of meseta prices.
    That's not how it works.

Items will continually decrease in value as the supply increases (and it WILL increase). After accounting for inflation (an inevitability in any game where money faucets outweigh money sinks), these items will just get cheaper and cheaper to obtain.

Also, just because they're put up for those prices does NOT mean they are sold at those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    That's not how it works.

Items will continually decrease in value as the supply increases (and it WILL increase). After accounting for inflation (an inevitability in any game where money faucets outweigh money sinks), these items will just get cheaper and cheaper to obtain.

Also, just because they're put up for those prices does NOT mean they are sold at those prices.
    This IS how it works in simple economics as the number of suppliers reduces. It doesn't matter if supply increases as they are bottlenecked into few shops. That is the point I was making. Less suppliers --> higher markups --> the longer it takes to become affordable. Think about. Open Beta = thousands of shops. Full Release = a few hundred shops? Yep.

This IS how it works in simple economics as the number of suppliers reduces. It doesn't matter if supply increases as they are bottlenecked into few shops. That is the point I was making. Less suppliers --> higher markups --> the longer it takes to become affordable. Thinks about. Open Beta = thousands of shops. Release = a few hundred shops? Yep.
    Except in Sega's PSO2 poll and other such, a large amount of player stated they will pay.
    So a couple thousand per ship is still likely.

You're also discounting the 3-day My Shop FUN Scratch tickets, which will increase the number of suppliers dramatically.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    You're also discounting the 3-day My Shop FUN Scratch tickets, which will increase the number of suppliers dramatically.
    I kinda said this in like at least 2 other threads, I think...

And nobody paid attention.

So I say more 3-day shop tickets for me.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.