Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

It'd be awesome if we could get the info on how exacly do all mags attack and how all PB work. I'll add it to the first mage when we get that info.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    It'd be awesome if we could get the info on how exacly do all mags attack and how all PB work. I'll add it to the first mage when we get that info.
    Yes this would be nice, im interested in information on the kind of PB attacks other mags have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I'm torn whether to just do Cepheus from Fornax or attempt to do Tucana or Caelum

I was told Cepheus PB is the exact same as Fornax (whether it's stronger idk) (makes me sad face) lol

I'd be interested to know what Tucana and Caelum's PB does...

Anyone have any issue on it?

I currently am at 30...Don't have the stats directly in my head but it's range/ability mag since i've been feeding nothing but Range Weapons...

Also.....

How how are people leveing their mags so fast? lol Do those MAG items from AC give you boosts when they use them?
    Well if you want to know Mag's hunger go down 1% each 24 second. So its 39min 36 sec for 99% hunger to finish.And i wake up in midnight each 1 hour just to feed my mag lol . While the higher the rarity of weapon/armor the higher the stat will raise
    Last edited by elken1996; Jul 9, 2012 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elken1996 View Post
    Well if you want to know Mag's hunger go down 1% each 24 second. So its 39min 36 sec for 99% hunger to finish.And i wake up in midnight each 1 hour just to feed my mag lol . While the higher the rarity of weapon/armor the higher the stat will raise
    You seriously sleep and wake up every hour of the day to feed your mag? I hope that was sarcasm bro O.o

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    This IS what is listed on the first post.
    Now it does, but when I made that post, it didn't say that, it used to say that tech stats should be lower than the combination of all other stats, instead of saying that tech stats should be lower than the combination of striking stats and ability.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

This is an Orion shifted to a Monoceros that still retains Orion's PP trigger action.

So it seems that Trigger Action becomes locked at level 100 when the mag evolves?
    I believe someone else's Cygnus had the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    Cygnus attacks with a ranged fire bullet. His PB is the unicorn jumping to 1 target, then doing and AOE lightning attack for a couple of hits.
    Thanks for this. Cygnus is certainly sounding more appealing than Delphinus based on it's actions. Now after I raise one, when I continue to level it up, I'll be balancing the Srike and Ability levels to the current max of 74 Strike, 75 Ability, and 1 Range, correct?

I got a Carina that runs up to enemies and does a melee attack. It's PB is Cetus Imera. It shoots a huge beam that does rapid, and high damage, to all enemies in it. Much like it's other forms, it retains the trigger action to restore PP at a much faster rate. But what I like most about this mag is that when it reaches the point it can use its PB, it makes me invulnerable for approximately 20-30 seconds.

Edit: Sorry about the small image, didn't know how to make it appear bigger on the post.

Attachment 2105

Wait, so after the 3rd evolution your MAG can still shift forms? Right now I have Cepheus and I want to change into Tucana. Is that still possible?

Why people don't read the first post... <_<

Yes, you can change your Cepheus to Tucana, ONLY if you manage to meet the requirements for it. If you have, for example, 90 Ranged already you won't be able, because there are not enough levels for you to make your ranged stats non-dominant anymore.

if your mag's total ranged stats are under 75 then you can turn it into a Tucana by levelling it at least 1 striking and the rest in Ability.