Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I had to stop and screencap when I saw this the other day. I was like "Isn't that the guy from the gamcube game?" Then another guy ran up behind me, looking exactly the same.

All sorts of fun comes up, when you google Ryu20 lol.
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

ryu20 was also on pso xbox apatite 1.... good stuff... i got him to simple mail me one day. i felt special and stuff.
    I am a kubara product.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    that brought back memories.

I remember S N K a lot more than Ryu20 lol

I don't remember Ryu20. He seemed like a normal guy to me. The only ones I remember was Wraith, Anti, Bruce Lee, a billion guys named Inuyasha.

Wraith was the smallish blue spikey haired ranger who kept doing that falling down animation. Anti was a white haired green wearing FOmar, the guy who would stand on Vega forever for no reason. Bruce Lee because nickers are fluid sucking vampires. Guy named Inuyasha because he stole my items after pretending to be my friend. That was just mean.

Man, those were dark times.

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart- View Post

I had to stop and screencap when I saw this the other day. I was like "Isn't that the guy from the gamcube game?" Then another guy ran up behind me, looking exactly the same.

All sorts of fun comes up, when you google Ryu20 lol.
    Look at those SPARKLES in front of peoples names! They need to import that to PSO2~

Newearls will ALWAYs have full luck as usual~

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Let's see good ol Oberon back in the day with Hooligans clan and many many others trying to mark oberon 1 as their territory or the various people who afked with picture chat blocked the entire screen. Yeah Zeota me & S N K used to play on Fairy server in FFXI but, then he transfered and I stayed on Sylph after we merged. Let's see Ryu20 has been around for a very long time. Now that some folks mention Bar which is funny because, he would from time to time visit the PSOW block Puck 9 haha. God I feel like I've been around too long since back then he was apart of the CMGSCCC forums and irc chat back when it was SUPER HUGE and people were deserate for anti-pk codes as well as PK codes and the elusive enable code that Sega went back and forth with CMX & Bar about it. Oooh that reminds me of the Hooligans clan on DC and all of the infamous trolls back then. So yes all of those *famous* people back then that I had wasted my teenage life with but, could never regret the funny times.

All these PSO names. So fuckin' lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    that brought back memories.

Ahh... my old buddy "S N K". I was "C A P C O M"

Wow, S N K and Ryu20.

About to shed a tear here. Memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    He's still around kinda sorta. I've been hanging around him quite a bit on FFXI the past few years. I've talked with him about PSO2 a number of times and I doubt he would be on board even with an English version.
    That's fine... he must be a real old man now
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2